Thursday, November 19, 2015

Get the Kat Von D Limited Edition Lolita Lip Duo (Sold Out at Sephora) with Free Shipping at

Kat Von D Limited Edition Lolita Lip Duo
Mini Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Lolita and Lolita II (new shade)
(retail: $19.50 at

If you missed out on the KVD Limited Edition Lolita Lip Duo when it was at Sephora (it's now sold out there) you have another chance! Many thanks to reader @rathermarvelous on Twitter for the heads-up about this one.

You can now purchase this duo on the new Kat Von D Beauty website HERE for $19.50 (same price as when it was at Sephora). Normally, you have spend $50 to get free shipping on her site ($5.95 for orders under $50), but check this out:

When you visit the KVD Beauty site, the above pop-up box will appear. If you enter your email address (which then subscribes you to KVD Beauty emails), you'll instantly receive a unique code for FREE 3-day shipping on any order. So you'll only have to pay $19.50 for this duo (or whatever you want to order) with no shipping fees.

Thanks again, @rathermarvelous, for the great tip!


  1. Thank you so much! I was able to get it!

  2. hilarious! I ordered mine a few days ago!!

  3. Does anyone have swatches or have they seen swatches of the new Lolita 2 shade? I can't find anything and kind of want to see it before I buy it.

    1. Posted by Kat Von D herself:

  4. I am heading to the website right now!

    Thanks for the tip!


  5. Thank you. Just got my own set right now!!!

  6. Thanks, they also have the "Mi Vida Loca Remix palette", which is sold out on I promised my BFF I would get it for Christmas, so thank you for this tip. Otherwise, I might not have found it in time.


I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.