Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 3, 2015

Target Beauty Box Available NOW

Another one? So soon? Yep!

($35 Value)

Click HERE to grab the latest Target Beauty Box ($35 value) for just $7 + free shipping. As you can see, there's only one makeup item in this box, but that CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara (which is full-size) retails for more than the total price of this box, so it's like you're getting everything else free!

As always, HURRY if you want this one because these tend to sell out very quickly. Also, everyone gets free shipping (not just Red Card holders), but if you do have a Target Red Card, you'll get your usual 5% off if you use it when you order this box.

Thanks so much to everyone here on the blog and on social media for the heads-up about this one. I am so grateful that you think of me when you see that these boxes are available, and that you're willing to share this info with our little community. So again, THANK YOU, if you took the time to send me a message about this one this morning!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Are these slowly becoming monthly? Because I feel like I've gotten one almost every month since May...? Snagged just for the hair food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely feels like it, right? I actually was working on my unboxing post for the LAST ones this weekend (I guess I better post that asap!). :)

      Delete
  2. And that Hair Food mask is $12 on their site. What a great bargain! Thanks for always giving us the early heads-up. I was able to score the box this time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Such a great value. And you're so welcome! I'm so happy you were able to get this one! :)

      Delete
  3. The target page is not working…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's working fine for me, so just refresh and try again. :)

      Delete
  4. Got mine! I love that mascara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no qualms if Target wants to keep doing this every month. I prefer it to the beauty box programs. If it weren't for your site I would never know when these deals occur, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the alert. I want to try that Hair food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm curious. I kind of wish there was an extra makeup item in there, like a lipstick, but I have way too many of those anyways. (At least my rational self says so.) I am curious about that mascara and the hair food, so I may have to bite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! Finally a box where I'm interested in everything in it, AND it was still available!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got mine at 8:50 eastern time on Tuesday 8/4!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got one too. I even like the boxes they send it in. Thinking of way to reuse maybe for lipsticks and make a grid to hold them. Thanks agin lady. Ur the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet, I got it! The last one you posted about sold out so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got mine even though I already have Hair Food and the mascara, but at this price it's hard not to stock up! Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to the Olay skincare and have always wanted to try Fekkai products!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig