Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Now Available: NEW theBalm The Manizer Sisters Palette

Have you heard about this new theBalm palette that contains ALL THREE Manizers (Mary-Lou, Cindy-Lou and Betty-Lou)?  Thanks so much to reader Sasha for this tip:

NEW theBalm The Manizer Sisters Palette

Keep reading for all the details...

There's no denying that Mary-Lou Manizer is probably one of the most beloved and raved-about highlighters of all time. I finally broke down and bought it myself back when theBalm was having one of their flash sales, and I must join the chorus on this one. It is truly amazing.

But what if you're drawn to all three Manizers and you don't know which one you might like the most? And what if you don't have room in your budget to purchase all three (which would set you back a cool $72 since they retail for $24 each)? Well you can now purchase the new The Manizer Sisters Palette on the Kohl's website HERE for $28 (avoid shipping fees by selecting in-store pick-up; you can also order this in-store at a Kohl's kiosk and get free shipping if your store does not carry it). 

This palette contains a total of 0.4 oz. of product (an individual, full-size Manizer contains 0.3 oz. of product). So that works out to about 0.13 oz. per pan in this palette. For size comparison, the Prestige Total Intensity Color Rush eyeshadow singles are also 0.13 oz. (click here for pics), and I would consider those on the bigger side as far as eyeshadow pans go. In other words, these Manizer Sisters pans would be easy to use with a standard blush brush, for sure. 

And don't forget that since this is at Kohl's, that means you can use any Kohl's Cash you may have lying around, to bring the price down (you cannot use regular Kohl's coupons for prestige cosmetics, but you can definitely use Kohl's Cash). 

Think you'll be picking this one up? 

Thanks again, Sasha, for letting us know that this is now up on the Kohl's site!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Hey G! I have a quick question. I've never bought from Kohls before. I was trying to get this as a store pick up in one of my local stores, but no stores within 50 miles of me has it available for store pick up (probably because it just came out). But I was just wondering, if the store itself doesn't have the item in stock/doesn't carry the Balm, is there no way to have the store pickup option? Because it doesn't let me click anything. I wanted one of their liquid lipsticks but not of my local Kohls has it, i would have to travel for nearly an hour to find a kohl that has it :( Was hoping if there was another option of having it as a store pickup at a local kohls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry if what I wrote was confusing! Let me try to explain. You can order things that are not in stock at your local store by going to the kiosks in your local store. If you order from the kiosk, you get free shipping to your home! :) Hope that helps clear it up, but let me know if you have any questions, ok? :)

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      wonderful post :)
      I'm facing the same problem, how to order at kiosk online?

      Delete
  2. So spooky I was just wondering the other day why I had never bought any of these, now I have the perfect excuse!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there you go! It's a sign from the makeup gods! Lol! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow I am Super Duper excited. Don't have any and want Mary for sure and now I can Betty and Cindy. I hope I can get these not anywhere near a Kohls but have ordered from them and mailed and it was fine. It was for my son some jeans they carry one of his fave and with sales and ebates and etc I can get them way down in price so now I got to figure out what all I can do to get this. I'm so happy and excited and I need to go to bed. I stay up late and check out what is happening the next day. Because lady ur the bomb when it comes to this kinda stuff. Always check u first thing in the morning or before bed time. U r the Go To an tell everyone that and some know u and feel the same. Thanks you so much for all ur hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Joyce, you are too kind!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love and support. You have no idea how much that means to me.

      And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you find a way to bring the price down a bit!! :)

      Delete
  4. I just bought it !! G! you are guilty for this...(just kidding) I was waiting to get Cindy Lou for a while... This perfect...Thank you G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! I better get myself to Kohls! I wasn't too interested until I saw the photo. Think this is exacty what I have been looking for! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget to sign up for Kohl's rewards too. I think once you spend 100.00, you get a 5.00 reward certificate that you can use on makeup. I used mine on the new Essie no light gel topcoat( brought it down to 5.00)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted these highlighters for so long. Now I have to get them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! I just found your blog and I am thanking the makeup gods that I did. You are so awesome! I have been eyeing Mary-Lou for awhile and I couldn't make the plunge. I didn't even know Kohls had the Balm. I am buying this palette right now so I can go ahead and try all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nooooo :( I don't have a Kohls near me and I really want to try these out. I've never bought high end makeup before (high end meaning anything over $10 lol) and this seems like a sensible thing to splurge on haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try unified cosmetics online. Free shipping and 20% codes all over online. I got the manizer sisters and the in thebalm of your hand palette. I think that one is sold out on that website right now though.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig