Keep reading for your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
Target Tip: I've been told by several of you this week (thank you!) that various Sonia Kashuk limited edition brush sets (like this one) are now popping up on clearance for either 30% off or 50% off in-store at Target. Be sure to scan these and check the price in the system, because the sticker may say 30% off but they MIGHT be 50% off in the system.
Ulta Highlights: The following deals are valid now through 8/1 in-store and online: BOGOFREE all Ulta brand beauty (makeup, brushes, tools, bath and body), B2G1FREE all Neutrogena cosmetics, skincare, haircare and sun care (spend $15 get a free Neutrogena pink tote bag), B2G1FREE select salon brand haircare styling and finishing products, select salon brand jumbo-size haircare $15.99 each. Don't forget that you can use this $3.50 off $10 coupon with these deals.
CVS shoppers: All Wet n Wild cosmetics are B2G1FREE this week. Also, there's another good Physicians Formula Extra Bucks deal again this week (details below). And there are a few nice nice freebies this week (again, details below). And just a reminder: the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is still going on. Check out the master list of everything that's been spotted so far.
Walgreens shoppers: Two Wet n Wild sales this week (details below). The August Coupon Book (free in stores) is now available. Click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book. Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- Scan your Extra Care card this week to receive a coupon for 30% off CVS-exclusive house brands (includes Beauty360 products and CVS Revo lip balms). You will also receive a free CVS tote bag with your purchase.
- B2G1FREE all Wet n Wild cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $8 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $10 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Buy any MUA Makeup Academy cosmetic brush with a regular retail price of $15+, get a FREE Pop*arazzi nail polish ($2.99 value; limit 1)
- Spend $20+ on any Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, facial care or haircare get a FREE Nuance Salma Hayek Chamomile Facial Cream Cleanser 4.0 oz. ($7.99 value, limit 1)
- Buy any 2 L'Oreal foundation, powder, blush or concealer get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal skincare
- BOGO1/2OFF all eyelashes or artificial nails (excludes glue and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $20 on CoverGirl or other select P&G brand items get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Caress body wash or 6-pk bar soap and all Lever products
- Spend $10+ on any Essence of Beauty products (excludes trial/travel sizes) get a FREE Essence of Beauty Body Mist 2.0 oz. ($2.99 value, limit 1)
- Spend $20+ on any Skin + Pharmacy skincare get a FREE Skin + Pharmacy Acne Spot Treatment 0.75 oz. ($12 value; limit 1)
- Buy 1 Vera Wang Embrace fragrance 1.0 oz. get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Spend $20 on Nexxus haircare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula face or lip cosmetics get 1000 points (limit 2, excludes clearance)
- All Revlon lip colors $5.99 each (excludes Colorstay lip)
- All Revlon Colorstay lip colors $6.99 each
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail color $7.99; buy 1 get 100 points (limit 2)
- In-ad coupon: get $2 off any Revlon beauty tools purchase of $8+
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal face cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline lip, eye and face cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay face and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon face and eye cosmetics; buy 2 get 200 points (limit 2, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Garnier skincare; spend $20 get 300 points (limit 2, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Neutrogena cosmetics, bath, skincare or haircare; buy 3 get 500 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $30 on CoverGirl or other select P&G brand products get a $10 Gas Card
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- No noteworthy bath, body, skincare, fragrance or haircare deals this week.
- 25% off select Wet n Wild and Fergie cosmetics; select Wet n Wild $0.99 items on sale for 3/$2 (click here to see which items are part of each sale)
- Revlon ColorBurst, Super Lustrous and Ultra HD lip colors $6.99 each
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal lip and eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics (excludes Great Lash mascara)
- BOGO1/2OFF Neutrogena cosmetics, skincare, acne care, bath, lip or haircare
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- 20% off Dove deodorants
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)