Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
ULTA TIPS: Love Your Hair event going on now through 5/30 with daily beauty steals in-store and online. Full calendar of events HERE. Now through 5/30: B2G2FREE all Ulta brand makeup, B2G1FREE all Revlon and B2G1FREE all Neutrogena makeup. New 20% off single item coupon HERE (excludes beauty steals, prestige cosmetics and fragrance) valid now through 5/30.
CVS shoppers: If you spot the new Milani Summer 2015 Dolci Bronze collection at your local CVS, you'll be happy to know that Milani is BOGO1/2OFF again this week. Also, all Physicians Formula cosmetics are buy one, get one 75% off (we haven't seen this sale in a quite a while). Also this week, all Wet n Wild cosmetics are B2G1FREE. And just a reminder, a kind reader on Twitter mentioned that she heard that the Summer edition of the Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale starts this month. So keep your eyes open for any new 50% or 75% off sale sticker in the makeup aisle (and as always, if you spot some I would LOVE to hear from you!).
Walgreens shoppers: It's back! This week all Sinful Colors nail polishes are $0.99 each. If you missed all my coverage of the Summer 2015 collections (and there are many), you can check out my post HERE. Hopefully you'll be able to find some of these polishes during the sale this week! Also, Almay cosmetics are 40% off this week, and once again this week you get $1 off Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price $2.99 and over (see new limited edition California Dreaming collection here, which is now popping up at Walgreens and part of this sale). This sale is also going on online (free shipping on orders $25+). The May Coupon Book is now available (free in stores). You can click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book (there are some nice makeup coupons this month, like $1 off L'Oreal eye cosmetics, $1 off Maybelline eyeshadow, etc.). Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- Buy one get one 75% off - all Physicians Formula cosmetics
- Buy two get one free - all Wet n Wild cosmetics
- 30% off all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, haircare and skincare (excludes nail)
- All Neutrogena foundation, powder, blush and concealers with a regular retail price of $9.99+ on sale for $9.49 each
- Spend $10 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any L'Oreal lip or eye cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Neutrogena cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 3, excludes foundation, powder, blush or concealer with a regular retail of $9.99 or higher)
- Spend $20 on any CoverGirl cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks plus a FREE movie ticket (see store for details; limit 3, excludes clearance)
- Buy 2 Garnier skincare products get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes Clean+ cleansers)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- Vo5 shampoo or conditioner 12.5 oz. $0.77 each
- 30% off all Essence of Beauty or Naturally Indulgent bath & body products (excludes trial/travel sizes)
- 25% off Nip & Fab glycolic fix skincare
- 25% off Skin + Pharmacy anti-aging or acne therapy skincare
- 25% off Bio-Oil
- Revlon Colorsilk hair color 2/$6
- Spend $20 on any Aquaphor or Eucerin products get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Rite Aid +UP Rewards are now Plenti Points. Click here for all the details about the new Plenti Points.
- 40% off all Revlon cosmetics
- Spend $10 on any Rimmel cosmetics get 500 points (limit 2)
- Spend $10 on any Revlon beauty tools get 400 points (limit 2)
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get 1000 points (limit 2)
- Spend $15 on any Almay cosmetics get 500 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline face, eye and lip cosmetics; spend $20 get 300 points (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Salon Plus or Rite Aid Renewal implements, cotton and nail polish remover; spend $5 get 100 points (limit 2)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE (you can mix and match): all Organix haircare and body wash, Marc Anthony haircare and Salon Grafix stylers (excludes trial sizes)
- BOGOFREE (you can mix and match): all Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropics sun care (excludes twin packs and value packs)
- BOGOFREE all Nair products
- BOGOFREE Finesse haircare and Rave hairspray
- Vo5 shampoo or conditioner 12.5 oz. $0.89 each
- NOTE: Don't forget to look for the Real Techniques clearance items. Also, I've heard from several of you over the past few weeks who have spotted lots of nail polish on Last Chance clearance at your Walgreens stores (L'Oreal, Sally Hansen, etc.). Remember that if you spot anything on clearance and the brand happens to also be BOGO1/2OFF for the week, you get both the clearance price AND the BOGO1/2OFF discount.
- $1 off Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price $2.99 and over in-store and online (see new limited edition California Dreaming collection here, which is now popping up at Walgreens and part of this sale)
- Sinful Colors nail polishes $0.99 each
- 40% off Almay cosmetics
- eos lip balms 2/$6
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, blush, concealer, powder, eye and lip cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Dial body wash, hand or foam soap and bar soap 8-packs
- 25% off Boots men's skincare
- 25% off Scunci and Hype hair accessories
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)