Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 31, 2015

50% Off Select Urban Decay Products at Ulta

Many thanks to @ulta_daily on Instagram for this tip! Check it out:


Select Urban Decay products now 50% off at Ulta

Right now on the Ulta site, the full-size products you see above are all 50% off (I know the liners have been this price for a while, but I'm including them here just in case you weren't aware of that). I'm not sure how long this promo is going to last (this week's ad only has the Big Fatty Mascara featured and that sale runs through 6/6), but you can purchase them all HERE. Also, I'm not seeing anything on the Ulta site about these being online only, but definitely call your local Ulta store before you head over, just to sure.

Thanks again, @ulta_daily, for the great tip!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig