Smashbox Smoke & Mirrors Set
($10 + $5.95 shipping on HauteLook)
HauteLook has offered this set in the past, and I know that a lot of you have enjoyed it (I don't personally own it), so I want to make sure you know that you can grab it again HERE (you need to be signed in to your HauteLook account to view the listing). It's $10 and shipping on HauteLook is $5.95 (free on orders $100+). AND, it ships in 1-2 days (sometimes shipping can be longer on HauteLook when it comes to certain items, but not this one).
Keep reading for more info and links to swatches...
This set includes the following (all full-size):
- Smokebox Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette (0.16 oz) Colors: Alabaster (matte bisque), Thunder (shimmery smokey grey), Blackout (matte jet black), Roast (reddish brown with gold flecks), Black Currant (suede/matte-matte plum), Seafoam (sheen-soft mint)
- O Gloss in Gold (0.34 fl oz)
- Waterproof Shadow Liner in Luminous Fig (0.09 oz)
- Silver Metallic Bag
The product info above was taken from the HauteLook listing, but I believe that this palette is actually the Smokebox II palette (which retailed for $40 by itself when it was available at Macy's; PROOF). I don't think that the O Gloss (which is a self-adjusting gloss) in Gold was ever sold separately (I think it was always part of sets); the pink version goes for $24 (that's the price on the Smashbox site and also at Sephora). I believe that the Waterproof Shadow Liners are now discontinued, but they were $22 each when available (PROOF).
So altogether, the retail value of this set (minus the bag) is $86. Not bad for $15.95 shipped, if the colors appeal to you!
- Swatches of the Smokebox II palette HERE.
- Swatches of the O Gloss in Gold HERE.
- Swatches of the Waterproof Shadow Liner in Luminous Fig HERE.
Hope that helps, and thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know that this was back in stock at HauteLook!