As I've mentioned in previous posts last week, I love to purchase Sephora's various value sets during these events, because you're getting a discount on top of a discount (the value sets are already a good deal, but even as a BI with my extra 10% off, I feel like it's always the best time to get them because, let's face it, every little penny counts, right?).
So to kick off this post full o' ideas, let me show you another new Sephora inside JCPenney set that was brought to my attention by reader @monamiamigo on Instagram:
image credit: @monamiamigo for Nouveau Cheap
Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler for Her
Spotted at Sephora inside JCPenney
Sephora already has quite a few fragrance samplers available on their website, but this one is different than any of the current samplers HERE. Not only do you get 10 samples and a voucher to redeem for a full-size bottle of your choice, but you also a get a full-size Sephora X Nail Polish.
Keep reading for more info and other VIB sale ideas...
The fragrance samples in this set include:
- Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria
- Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance
- Stella McCartney Stella
- Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Noir
- Marc Jacobs Daisy
- Prada Candy Florale
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White
- Giorgio Armani Si
- Gucci Guilty
And you also get this...
image credit: @monamiamigo for Nouveau Cheap
A full-size Sephora Formula X nail color in Brazen (0.4 oz). You can check out a swatch HERE (second polish down in Jen's post).
I forgot to get confirmation on the price of this set (I'll update when I do), but I'm guessing it's probably around $50 based on the fragrance samplers already on the Sephora site. Also, don't forget about the other exclusive Sephora inside JCP samplers now available in-store: click here to see the makeup sampler, click here to see the skincare sampler and click here to see the mascara sampler.
If you're looking for more ideas, definitely check out all of the value sets now available on the Sephora site HERE. Some highlights:
- Benefit Watt a Real Sexy Steal Set
- Too Faced Melt Your Heart Out Set
- Sephora Favorites Time to Primer Sampler Set
- Stila Here Comes the Sun Set
Also don't forget to check out the Sephora Sale Page. And if you don't already have Sephora Flash, don't forget that your subscription to Sephora Flash ($10) counts for free shipping, meaning that when you purchase Sephora Flash, you immediately get free shipping on anything else you order with that purchase.
If you'd like to know what I've purchase so far during the VIB sale, I've actually been pretty good! I have ordered:
- Soap & Glory Hand Food (love love love and you can't beat that clearance price)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Lolita (I love the lipstick, and yes, I know the liquid version is different and that there are actually three different shades of Lolita floating around! Shade #1 is the original shade, shade #2 was a "bad batch" with an off color and shade #3 is what's currently in stock on the Sephora website. I know #3 is not identical to the original #1, but I think I might prefer shade #3 to the original...fingers crossed!)
- Rosebud Salve in a Tube (love this stuff and prefer the tube over the tin)
- Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in Hey Jealousy (I've been looking forward to trying their new blushes so it's the perfect time to get one with the discount. If you need swatches, @trendmood1 on Instagram has some HERE.)
- I really, really want this set (exclusive to Sephora inside JCP stores) but I haven't been able to find it locally yet.
Things I currently have in my cart but haven't pulled the trigger on:
- L'Artisan Coffret (I already love both of these fragrances and this is a great way to get more, since full-size bottles are very expensive)
- Nest Indigo Rollerball (I fell in love with this fragrance when I purchased the Black Friday trio, and I been wanting this ever since)
- Bite Agave Lip Mask in Smashed (I've been on the fence about this one ever since it came out; my lips always need all the help they can get and I love that there's a tinted version of this now, but $26 for lip treatment...it hurts my wallet to think about it!)
If you've made it this far, I would absolutely love to know what you've purchased during the VIB sale so far (if you've made any purchases!) and I would also love to hear about any products you're on the fence about right now...time is ticking!
Thanks again, @monamiamigo, for the great sighting and pics!