Many thanks to reader @bvega16 on Instagram for letting me know that there are quite a few new deals over on the HSN beauty clearance page today (the one day that I didn't check that page for new deals--I try to check it every morning, rain or shine, but I didn't today, so I'm grateful that @bvega16 had my back!).
BEFORE you head over there, I've got some helpful tips for you, so be sure to keep reading...
If you don't want my tips, feel free to CLICK HERE to check out all of the new clearance deals on the HSN site (many have free shipping). But if you do want some tips first, here you go!
- As I mentioned at the top of my post (and also earlier today), Soap & Glory is exiting Sephora, and perhaps HSN as well, since they are planning to move back to drugstores. So if you have Sephora Flash, be sure to check out the Sephora Soap & Glory page first for what you're looking for, since you'll get free shipping. If you can't find what you want in stock over there, check HSN because they have lots of the same items, and all are in stock as of the time of this post (they do NOT offer free shipping on these deals). I was finally able to purchase the Sugar Crush Body Butter thanks to @bvega16's tip (I paid about $16 after shipping and tax, which is still better than $22, and I REALLY wanted it as you all probably know by now!).
- There are some LORAC items and sets on clearance at HSN right now, and they all come with free shipping. Also remember that the LORAC site offers free shipping on all orders (no minimum required) so you might find other things you're looking for over on their VIP Sale Page and Last Chance page.
- There are some Deborah Lippmann full-size polishes on clearance at HSN right now, and they come with free shipping. But BEFORE you purchase any, check the 6pm.com site since they have some Deborah Lippmans on clearance too (everyday free shipping on all orders at 6pm.com) and some are as low as $6 each.
- Also be sure to check the HSN free shipping beauty page HERE because they have many products and sets by Benefit, Too Faced, Becca, LORAC, etc., and even though they're not on clearance, some of them are on flex-pay and there are some nice value sets on flex-pay too. For instance, that Too Faced Melted Duo I blogged about a while back is still available for $25, and it's still on flex-pay. But DON'T buy the Too Faced Sweethearts blushes, because those will be $15 at Ulta on April 1st (in-store and online)!
- You can also try using code 149599 on the HSN website for 15% off your purchase of $25+. This is for first-time customers, but it never hurts to try! You will have a chance to enter discount codes on the very last page before you submit your order.
I hope that helps, and thanks again, @bvega16, for the great tip!