Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 23, 2015

Well That Was Fast...

I mentioned in my last post about the new items on the Sephora sale page that I was going to quickly swatch the Make Up For Ever Studio Case for you, which I bought the first time it appeared on the Sephora sale page during the holidays. Well it reappeared on the Sephora sale page earlier today (for $39; regularly $59) and guess what? It literally JUST sold out as I was putting together my blog post.

There's really no point in my posting a full review of this item now, but if you'd still like to know what it looks like, in case they ever bring it back AGAIN, I will hold on to all of my images and have a review in my draft folder, ready to go.

But if you're a glutton for punishment and would still like to see swatches, I'll post some after the jump...

All shadows swatched on bare skin (no primer):



With the exception of the lightest two shades in the "Natural" catagory, which basically blend in with my skintone, I'm extremely impressed with both the pigmenation and consistency of these shadows. They're all very buttery (creamy, actually) and as you can see, they have fantastic pigmentation even without primer. That teal shade is so sparkly and intense--it's like mermaid's tears (or at least what I would imagine mermaid's tears to look like).

But since this is no longer available, I'll leave it at that. I hope you were able to get it today, if you wanted it! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I couldn't wait and bought this right after Thanksgiving...imagine my dismay when less than a month later it was on sale!!!! As much as I would have loved to grab it then, I think it was totally worth it full price. I especially loved the deep cranberry (the number eludes my memory at the moment, hah!)

    Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The item is gone from it's page but the link and picture for it are still on the sales page though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should still Review - All shades are permanent :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig