Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: This week just about every beauty brand (Nyx, Wet n Wild, Milani, etc.) is B2G1FREE. This includes makeup and nail polish, and you can mix and match between brands and products. Remember that you always get the lowest priced item free, so try to buy three products that are all around the same price, to maximize your savings! For example, if you were buying 2 $14.99 foundations and one $0.99 nail polish, you would get the nail polish free. So plan accordingly, and remember that you can do multiple transactions. For example, if you buy 3 $0.99 items in one transaction, you get 1 $0.99 item free, and if you buy 3 $14.99 items in another transaction, you get 1 $14.99 item free. If you were to buy all six of those items in ONE transaction, you would only get 2 $0.99 items free. Also, the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is STILL lingering on (the master list is HERE, and be sure to check the comments section of the master list for newer sightings).
Walgreens shoppers: It's BACK! This week all Sinful Colors polishes are $0.99 (click here to view all of the new Spring 2015 shades). But please note that in certain regions, this sale is 2/$3 instead of $0.99 each. Also, there are lots of Wet n Wild items on sale this week (see below for details). This is your last week to grab the February Coupon Book (free in stores). You can click HERE for a list of the coupons in this month's book. Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free (you can mix and match between brands and products): all cosmetics from Nyx, Milani, Wet n Wild, L'Oreal, Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Sally Hansen, CoverGirl, Revlon, MUA Makeup Academy, Neutrogena, Beauty 360, Pop-arazzi, Kiss and Emjoi
- Almay Color & Care Liquid Lip Balms $5.49 each
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics (limit 10, excludes Baby Lips and clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- 25% off Nip & Fab glycolic fix skincare
- 25% off all CVS brand acne care
- 25% off all Dermasilk products (excludes trial sizes)
- B2G1FREE all Clean & Clear skincare
- The Rite Aid Fabuary Promotion began on 2/1 and runs through 2/28. During the month of February, qualifying purchases will earn you points toward various prizes. Click here for promotion details and rules. I will mark the qualifying beauty purchases each week in BLUE below.
- BOGOFREE all Rite Aid brand makeup brushes, sponges and implements (see my recs for Rite Aid makeup brushes HERE and HERE)
- BOGOREE all Rite Aid brand skincare or sun care (this includes the Rite Aid Garnier BB Cream dupe and the new Rite Aid Clinique skincare dupes)
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula face or eye cosmetics get $10+UP (limit 2)
- 2/$5: Softlips Cube, Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm 2-pack, ChapStick Mixstix and ChapStick Hydration Lock
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen cosmetics and nail; spend $10 get $5+UP (limit 2, excludes Miracle Gel, bleaches and hair removers)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (excludes beauty tools)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline lip, eye and face cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye, lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay eye and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal eye cosmetics; spend $20 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, hair care or hair color get $5+UP (limit 5)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Clear shampoos and conditioners
- BOGOFREE Dial 3-pk bar soap, Tone 2-pk bar soap and Dial liquid hand soap
- All Sinful Colors nail polishes $0.99 each (NOTE: in certain regions, this sale is 2/$3 instead of $0.99 each. You can check out all of the new Spring 2015 shades HERE)
- Select Wet n Wild items with a regular retail price of $2.99+ on sale for $2 each and select Wet n Wild items with a regular retail price of $1.99 on sale for 2/$3 (click here to view items that are part of this sale)
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, lip and eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl eye, lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Triple Shine or Nail Art
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Lever 2000 or Caress bar soap 2-8pk and Caress, Lever 2000 or St. Ives body wash
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)