Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here.
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: There's a great Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale this week on MUA Makeup Academy, Nuance Salma Hayek, EoB Naturally Indulgent and Skin+Pharmacy (the sale includes all products from all of these brands!), and remember that you can mix and match between brands and products. The CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is STILL lingering on (the master list is HERE, and be sure to check the comments section of the master list for newer sightings).
Rite Aid shoppers: 40% off all Wet n Wild products this week (a great time to try some of the new 2015 products if they've already popped up at your Rite Aid stores). The Video Values coupons for February are now available here--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings). There are some nice beauty coupons available this month.
Walgreens shoppers: Not much going on this week when it comes to beauty deals, Walgreens shoppers. As of the time of this post, I haven't seen the February Coupon Book pop up yet online, so you still have some time to grab and use the coupons in the January Coupon Book (free and available in stores). Don't forget that you can use those coupons on clearance items and also stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- BOGOFREE all MUA Makeup Academy, Nuance Salma Hayek, Essence of Beauty Naturally Indulgent and Skin+Pharmacy products (you can mix and match between brands and products)
- Spend $10 on any Almay cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $12 on any Revlon cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $25 on any Neutrogena cosmetics, skincare, sun care or sunless get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 L'Oreal cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 Sally Hansen Miracle Gels get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- CoverGirl Mascara 2-Pack Value Packs $9.49; buy 1 get $1 Extra Bucks
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; buy 1 get $1 Extra Bucks (excludes value packs and clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Caress body wash and Caress and Lever bar soap 2-8pk
- BOGOFREE all Summer's Eve products
- BOGO1/2OFF Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix skincare (new to CVS)
- 25% off all Bio-Oil
- Buy any 2 RoC skincare products get $12 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- All Shea Moisture and Nubian Heritage haircare $8.99 each
- Vo5 shampoo or conditioner 12.5 oz 2/$1.50
- 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics
- in-ad coupon: $2 off any $8 Revlon beauty tools purchase
- Buy any 2 Rimmel cosmetics get $3+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics; spend $20 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, haircare, hair color or sun care get $5+UP (limit 5)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $30 on CoverGirl or other various P&G brands get $10+UP (limit 2; see ad for details)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (excludes beauty tools)
- BOGO1/2OFF all nail polish from Sinful Colors, Bonita Colors, Jesse's Girl or JulieG.
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline face, lip and eye cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- Simple cleansers and wipes with a regular retail price of $6.99 - $8.29 on sale for $4.99 each; spend $15 get $5+UP (limit 2; please note that other brands/products are also part of this +UP offer--see ad for details)
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Broadway Nails or Kiss beauty tools, eyelashes, nail art, gel polish or nails
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal foundation, primer, concealer, blush and powder cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and eye cosmetics and makeup removers
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Right Guard and Dry Idea deodorants
- 25% off Simple, St. Ives, Pond's or Noxzema skincare
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)