I couldn't sleep (thus this post at 2:30AM!) and I was checking out the beauty deals over at 6PM.com when I came across some items that I had to let you know about ASAP. I don't know how long these will stay in stock, so let's get right to it...
NOTE: You receive FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS on the 6pm.com site, no minimum order required, no code required. 6PM.com is the sister site to Zappos.com. They are a trusted site that I've ordered from a zillion times, and I have never had an issue with any of my orders.
Just a few of the deals currently available (apologies if any of these are sold out by the time you read this post):
- theBalm Balm Voyage Palette $19.99 (53% off; regularly $42.50). See Emilynoel's review HERE (she compares this palette to the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette in that video)
- Stila #4 Precision Eye Liner Brush $6 (70% off; regularly $20). I have heard that this brush is good for spot concealing and detailed eyeshadow application as well as for eyeliner.
- Cargo Magic Brush $19.99 (43% off; regularly $35). This brush has been compared to Urban Decay's Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush, and it can be used for applying face powder, foundation, bronzer and blush. You can check out some reviews on the Ulta site if you need more info (it has a 4.8 star overall rating with 116 reviews on the Ulta site).
- Pur Minerals Starter Kit in TAN (only the shade Tan) $11.70 (70% off; regularly $39). You can check out lots of reviews on the Ulta site for more info.
- Pur Minerals Complete Complexion Kit in DARK (only the shade Dark) $11.70 (70% off; regularly $39).
I could go on and on and I didn't even list the Cargo blushes for $14.99 or any of the Stila deals available right now. Seriously, just CLICK HERE to view all of the makeup deals currently on the 6pm site--I have the list sorted by highest percentage off to lowest percentage off in that link, and there are seven pages to sift through.
Oh! And for my fellow nail polish fanatics, there are Essies for $2.55, ButterLONDONs for $4.99 and Deborah Lippmanns for $6.99 on the 6pm site right now. Check out all of the polish deals HERE.
Gotta love that free shipping...it makes some of these deals very hard to resist, I know. In fact, I think the boyfriend might be ordering me those theBalm palettes right now for Christmas. He heard me whining about how great of a deal they were but how I couldn't justify buying any more palettes right now, and then he kind of slinked off to his laptop in the other room. Fingers crossed!