Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 20, 2014

Spotted: NEW CoverGirl Eye Shadow Quads, Bombshell Pow-der Brow + Liners and More

I can't even keep up with how many new CoverGirl products are launching right now (you can click my CoverGirl tag HERE to see all of my recent "spotted" posts). And now there are even more!

Many thanks to reader Gabrielle for this sighting. Gabrielle spotted a large floor display at her local Harmon this week and was nice enough to share lots of pics with us. Take a look!

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap
NEW 2015 CoverGirl products at Harmon

Let's tackle this display starting from the top. First you can see the Full Lash Bloom Mascara (which I already showed you HERE). I'm testing this mascara right now so I should have a review for you soon.

Keep reading for a closer look at everything else in this display...

There are six new Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss shades in this display (three of which I showed you in a previous post). I tried to enlarge and crop the bottles in Gabrielle's pic above to give you a slightly closer look:

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

Next up:

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

Two new shades in the Ink It! eyeliner range: 270 Copper Ink and 265 Violet Ink.

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

Now this one has me intrigued. We all know that brow products are big right now at the drugstores, and CoverGirl has joined the trend with their new Bombshell Pow-der Brow + Liners. There are four shades in this display: 800 Black and 805 Dark Brown (above) and 810 Medium Brown and 815 Blonde (below).

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

After looking at the packaging, I was  confused about the applicator so I did some googling and found a listing for this product on Amazon HERE. It looks like a small doe-foot type of applicator. Here's a close-up image from that listing:

image source: amazon.com
CoverGirl Bombshell Pow-der Brow + Liner

Next up:

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

New Eye Shadow Quads! I don't think I have ever seen CG do eyeshadows in this type of packaging before, have you? And before you say it (because I know you're thinking it), yes, these do look a lot like the Maybelline Eyestudio Quads

I tried to enlarge each quad in this display from Gabrielle's original photo above, for a closer look (there are only three shades in this display but I'm guessing there are more quads in this range):

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

And here's another photo that I enlarged where you can see the finishes a bit better (it looks like there might be two shimmers and two mattes here?):

image credit: Gabrielle for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted any of these new CG products in your area yet? Thoughts? Anything in particular jumping out at you?

Thanks so much, Gabrielle, for the great sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. so glad to see they have added colors to the ink it line. I was really impressed with the turquoise one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! New nail polish colors! And those quads look great. Can't wait to see all of these in person. Also can't wait for your mascara review...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update on this! All these new drugstore releases are murdering my wallet, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So intigued by the powder brow thingamajig :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just at my Christmas tree and saw a new foundation too! It's called Ultimate complexion, if I remember right!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig