Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 20, 2014

Here's Your Reminder: Allure Winter 2014 Beauty Box On Sale 11/25

Are you ready for another round of madness?

If you're new to the Allure Beauty Box, this is pretty much "the mother of all beauty boxes" since it contains all full-size products at a very reduced price (compared to retail). But great deals like this don't come without some struggle, and all you have to do is look at the comments on my post for the Summer 2014 Beauty Box to see that you may encounter site crashes, freezes and general frustration when you try to order.

But if you're down for the fight, here's the scoop!


Many thanks to reader Amber (@mynailgraffiti on Instagram) for alerting me to the fact that the Allure Winter 2014 Beauty Box will be on sale this Tuesday (11/25).

Keep reading to see what's inside (plus, some helpful tips)...


This box will retail for $44.95 and shipping should be $10 (that's what it has been the last several times). It will be available HERE at 12:01PM EST on November 25th (Tuesday). And it will be out of stock at approximately 12:02PM EST on November 25th (just kidding...sort of). 

As Amber mentioned when she shared the Allure email with me, this time around the products are mostly drugstore (past boxes have included higher-end products mixed with drugstore). But again, these are FULL-SIZE products, which may or may not sweeten the deal for you.

TIPS:

Since I've covered this box several times over the years, I can tell you that things get crazy. If you're interested, I strongly suggest that you log on to the site from your computer or mobile device as close to 12:01PM EST on Nov. 25th as you can, since this box does tend to sell out quickly. 

Also, the email from Allure gives THIS LINK to purchase the box (which isn't live yet). But in the past, readers have shared other links that led them to the box when they didn't have luck with the "official" link, so I suggest checking the comments on this blog post on the big day to see if anyone has suggested alternate links. And DEFINITELY check Allure's Facebook page that day for comments/tips and updates.

I realize that my dramatic set-up for what you might encounter the day of the sale could be a bit over the top versus what you may actually encounter on the big day. Perhaps not as many people will be rushing for this one since it's more drugstore-oriented and there aren't as many makeup items as in past boxes. So yeah, things could be smooth sailing on the big day when you try to order, but I just want to prepare first-timers for the craziness (if there is any).

Thanks again, Amber, for the scoop on this. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I am super curious about the neutrogena hydro boost water gel! A quick google search looks like it's not available in the US... I hope it's coming soon, sounds like a good dupe for clinique moisture surge! I won't even get my hopes up to attempt to get it this way though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one looks SO GOOD! i'm debating on splurging for this one. *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the products are interesting to me. I'll definitely try to get up early that day and try to order one. I've seen these for years, but never tried very hard for it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordered my box with no issues! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was finally able to get in on one of this with no problems! It's set to be delivered tomorrow and I feel like Christmas has come early!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig