Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Gift Sets Have Landed at Walgreens ((UPDATED with Additional Photos)

UPDATED 10/15 WITH ADDITIONAL PHOTOS.

It's officially "Look up!" season at the drugstores! Longtime readers know what that means, but if you're new to the holiday frenzy at the drugstores, allow me to explain.

Beginning now and running through the holidays, retailers run out of room for the flood of beauty-related holiday gift sets. So these gift sets are often NOT located in the usual beauty aisle--you need to wander the store and LOOK UP to the higher shelves, up above the regular products. That's where you'll most likely find the new holiday gift sets, and that's exactly where reader Kelly (@polishednailsandtales on Instagram) spotted the new e.l.f. Holiday 2014 gift sets at her local Walgreens this week.

Kelly was nice enough to share some pics with us (another lovely reader also shared a pic which you'll see shortly). So let's take a look:

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Beauty Clutch ($10) and Makeup Journal ($10)

Keep reading for more e.l.f. Holiday 2014 goodies...

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Brows Set ($3) and Pout & Pucker Set ($3)

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Blush & Bronzer Set ($3), Lip Gloss Set ($3), Eye Liner Set ($3)

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Tools Set ($10)

Reader @freakumbee on Instagram also spotted the Holiday Tools Set at her Walgreens this week and shared this pic:

image credit: @freakumbee for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Tools Set ($10)

UPDATE:

Reader @freakumbee just sent over additional photos and there's a polish set too! Take a look:

image credit: @freakumbee for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Nail Polish Set (I'm guessing this is $10)

@freakumbee also spotted the sets that Kelly spotted (above) so here's an additional photo of those:

image credit: @freakumbee for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Holiday 2014 Sets

Based on e.l.f.'s previous holiday releases, I'm guessing that there are even MORE gift sets to come, so be on the lookout for them (don't forget to LOOK UP!). I'll definitely update this post with additional pics if/when more are spotted!

Thanks so much, Kelly and @freakumbee, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I saw those at my corner Walgreens. Also the beauty guru was setting up lots of holiday palettes, like the ones from Profusion and other Walgreens standards. Tons of eyeshadow palettes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! I can't wait to find these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It's on! Saw some of this stuff yesterday at Walgreens. Like Heidi, I am looking forward to the Profusion palettes. Remember those great ones from last year? And for $1! Wooo! :). I'll be "checking" (stalking) my Walgreens more often now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, they're back!!! Will be doing a post today! :)

      Delete
  4. Omg ... I can't believe It's that season already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love look up season!!!! I so want the Tools Kit! Time to keep the eyes up so I can score it! Thanks for the info girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol me too! And you're very welcome, R.!

      Delete
  6. Profusion palettes are so awesome the eyeshadow stays on all day and had true color payoff and the elf sets look awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the Profusion eyeshadow palettes at my Walgreens. There are four of them. I didn't buy them yet because I want to make sure that they are new and not a rehash of last years colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be doing a post today...the 5-pans are the same shades as last year. :)

      Delete
  8. Well...there goes my 160 dollars :l

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love my Profusion sets, great deal and even better e/s. I'll definitely be 'looking up' next time I hit Wags, so many if these ELf sets are calling me! Thanks for the fab post and pics as always :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig