Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Cutest Holiday 2014 Drugstore Gift Set I've Seen to Date

Over the past week, some of you have mentioned to me that there's an adorable Physicians Formula gift set now popping up at Walmart (thanks to everyone who took the time to tell me about it!). Well last night, reader Amanda (@manda272 on Instagram) kindly sent me a pic of this set, and NOW I understand what all the commotion is about:

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
Physicians Formula Holiday 2014 Nude Wear Gift Set
(retail: $24.88 at Walmart; $68 value)

Keep reading for more info...

In this set you get a full-size Nude Wear powder, bronzer and blush (click here for my review of the face powder and blush) in special packaging, a makeup bag and a full-size double-ended powder/blush brush. Aaaah, the cuteness of this packaging!

The Nude Wear face powder on its own retails for $14.95 at most retailers, while the bronzer and blush both retail for $12.95 each at most retailers. Those three products alone add up to $40.85, so you're getting a nice deal here since you're also getting the bag and brush for $24.98 total. 

I'm wondering if there will be additional holiday sets from PF this season...and could they get any cuter than this one? I think not! Have you spotted this (or any other PF holiday sets) in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Amanda, for sharing this pic with us. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This is a stunning kit at a very nice value! I hope I'll be able to find it in PR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! And one heck of a deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want this one! Thanks, G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I want it. Will it be available at other retailers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I think I will try to go hunt this down today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I have been "jonesing" for the PF set with the highlight and pen concealer for $10. I may want this instead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw another Physicians Formula holiday gift set the other day. I don't remember the cute bag, but it had 2 of their eyeliners, 2 mascaras and an eyeshadow. I want to say the price was about $20 at CVS (so cheaper at Walmart). I would have bought it if I didn't already have what was in it!

    If anyone wants pics let me know and I'll take them tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes please , if you don't mind :)

      Delete
    2. Yes!! I'm with Miranda here--please do email some pics if you can! My email is nouveaucheap(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks so much for offering!! :D

      Delete
    3. What a great deal! I'd love to see if more PF holiday gift sets.

      Delete
  9. I'm wonder if they'll have this kit at Walgreens or CVS or Rite Aid whenever they have one of their buy one get half off sales. One for yourself and one for Santa's helper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only want the makeup bag!!!...but $25 for a makeup bag :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has anyone found this in store yet? If so, where? Walmart only?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig