Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 17, 2014

There are Two Versions of the Walmart Fall 2014 Beauty Box

So today I received pics from two lovely readers of the Walmart Beauty Box, and guess what? The boxes they received are completely different from the version I shared with you a few days ago!

image credit: Carolyn for Nouveau Cheap
Walmart Fall 2014 Beauty Box 

CLICK HERE to view both versions #1 and #2 of the Walmart Fall 2014 Beauty Box.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. got mine today. Version 1. Had rose mauve is my lipstick.I like the color. For the next beauty Box I would like to see maybe a sample of bath wash hint hint bodycology. All in all I'm pretty pleased with it even though version 2 did have some products I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered mine the first day and still haven't gotten it yet. Not happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered then too & I just got mine on 9/17/14. Hopefully yours will arrive soon.

      Delete
    2. I haven't either. I assume they're still going out. Hopefully.

      Delete
    3. Same here. I'm anxious to see which box I get.

      Delete
  3. I'm very curious to see which box I get! I like box 2 better, but I will be very happy with either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read somewhere that the boxes depend on age (35+ was the first box you posted, and under is the 2nd box). I'm not sure if there is any truth to this! But I am 30 and received the 2nd box. I don't remember if it asked for age when you signed up?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig