It's the beginning of the month so you know what that means: new beauty coupons and monthly deals! Take a moment to check out the printable coupon links below, as well as the new monthly sales for Sally Beauty (link at the very bottom of this post). Also, now through 9/6, Ulta is offering 20% off your entire purchase in-store or online (click here for coupon and restrictions). Thanks to several of you for that tip!
Your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here. Hope that helps!
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: The "Spend $30 get $10 CVS Gift Card" promotion is going on again this week (details below) and MUA/Makeup Academy is BOGO1/2OFF to go along with it.
Rite Aid shoppers: We've got 30% off all Rimmel lip cosmetics this week and two nice deals on Revlon, as well as a nice Physicians Formula deal (details below). The Video Values coupons for September are now up--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings). NOTE: There are some nice Maybelline coupons this month, but they're listed under the "Fashion Rocks" section, not the "Beauty" section.
Walgreens shoppers: Not much to report this week in terms of extra-special beauty deals, but remember that the Walgreens September Coupon Book is now available (free in-store). Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons (there's a $1 off Revlon lip color coupon this month). Don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- This week, when you spend $30 or more on qualifying items throughout the store, you will receive a $10 CVS Gift Card. See this week's ad for all participating items--I have highlighted qualifying beauty items in red below.
- Buy any 2 Sally Hansen nail colors with a regular retail price of $3.99+ get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $10 on any Almay cosmetics get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all MUA/Makeup Academy lip color, false lashes and makeup brushes (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline eye cosmetics (excludesclearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, hair, body and facial care (excludes trial/travel and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all NYC cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all eyelashes and artificial nails (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Trim beauty tools (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Irish Spring 3-pk bar soap and select Softsoap liquid hand soaps
- Spend $8 on any Conair or Scunci hair accessories or hair brushes get $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Garnier shampoos and conditioners 13-17 oz. $2.99 each
- 30% off all Rimmel lip cosmetics
- All Revlon nail enamel 2/$6 (excludes Colorstay Gel Envy)
- All Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks $4.99 each; buy 1 get $2+UP (limit 2, excludes lip gloss)
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $10+UP (limit 2)
- All Almay foundation, powder, blush, concealer and primers $8.99 each
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon Colorstay, PhotoReady, Age Defying and beauty tools
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline Baby Lips products
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics; spend $15 on any Maybelline cosmetics or Garnier products get $5+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal eye cosmetics; spend $30 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, haircare or hair color get $10+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen products; spend $15 get $5+UP (limit 2, excludes bleaches and hair removers)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $30 on CoverGirl or other select P&G products get $10+UP (limit 2, see ad for details)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- In-ad coupon: $3 off any Cerave skincare or suncare product; buy 2 get an additional $3+UP (limit 2)
- Spend $10 on any Scunci hair accessories, brushes, rollers or combs get $5+UP (limit 2, excludes Pocket Comb 1-pk)
- 20% off L'Oreal eye makeup removers, skincare, men's skin or shaving products and Sublime Bronze
- BOGO1/2OFF Rimmel cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline lip and eye cosmetics
- BOGO/1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, eye and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Broadway or Kiss beauty tools, nails, eyelashes, kits and nail art
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $20 on CoverGirl or other select P&G products get 5,000 points (see ad for details)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Salon Grafix hairsprays
- BOGOFREE Pond's cold cream, dry skin cream and towelettes
- BOGOFREE Right Guard or Dry Idea deodorants
- 25% off Amlactin body lotion and cream
- 2/$4 Studio 35 Beauty Cleansing Towelettes (15 ct)
- Yardley bar soaps $0.69 each
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)