Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spotted at Target: NEW Shea Moisture Cosmetics line

It's here! It's here! I've heard from three lovely readers this week who have told me that they've spotted the new Shea Moisture cosmetics line (exclusive to Target and debuting this month) at their local Target stores, and today I have pics of the display to share with you! As of the time of this post, these products are not on the Target website, so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for them in-store. Hopefully they'll be available for purchase on the Target site...soon!

Many thanks to reader Michelle (author of Beauty Thugs blog) for this one. Michelle spotted a partially-stocked display at her local Target this week and shared some pics with us (plus a pic of her haul)! Take a look:

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Shea Moisture Cosmetics at Target

As you can see, there are still plenty of empty slots in this display, so the pictures below do NOT include everything that's in this new Shea Moisture line of cosmetics. For example, the lip colors aren't in this display yet, and there's a few other things missing as well.  But let's take a look at what IS in this display!

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Wet/Dry Eyeshadows (compact inserts)
(retail: $4.99 each)

First up, the Wet/Dry Eyeshadows (compact inserts). It looks like there are ten shades here. Michelle confirmed that there are empty palettes that are sold separately for these shadows and some of the other products in this line (which you'll see in a moment).

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Wet/Dry Eyeshadows (compact inserts)
(retail: $4.99 each)

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Top: Pressed Powders (compact inserts)
(retail: $14.99)
Bottom: Wet/Dry Powders
(retail: $14.99)

Next, it looks like there are 12 shades in the Pressed Powder (compact inserts) line--more pics below. Below that are the Wet/Dry Powders which appear to come in nine shades. The Wet/Dry Powders are NOT compact inserts--they come in their own permanent compacts.

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Top: Pressed Powders (compact inserts)
(retail: $14.99)
Bottom: Wet/Dry Powders
(retail: $14.99)

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Top: Pressed Powders (compact inserts)
(retail: $14.99)
Bottom: Wet/Dry Powders
(retail: $14.99)

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Lip/Cheek Balms (compact inserts)
(retail: $4.99)

Above are the Lip/Cheek Balms (compact inserts) and I believe these come in five shades. Below are the Mineral Blushes (compact inserts) and I believe these come in five shades as well.

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Mineral Blushes (compact inserts)
(retail: $5.99)

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
Sheer Foundation 
($12.99)

Looking at the pics above and below, it looks like there TWENTY shades in the Sheer Foundation line. I believe these are tube foundations.

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap

Again, there are several other products in the Shea Moisture Cosmetics line--these are just some of them. For example, we know there are jumbo lip pencils in this line, and there are also Creme Concealers and Illuminating Powders--Michelle purchased some and shared this haul pic:

image credit: Michelle for Nouveau Cheap
 Shea Moisture Creme Concealer, Illuminating Powder, Wet/Dry Eyeshadows

I don't know about you, but I cannot WAIT to get my hands on some of these new products! They look so promising and I know that we Shea Moisture fans have been waiting a while to see them, so I hope you all start to see the display pop up SOON at your local Target stores. And I'll keep checking to see when they're available online and will let you know!

Have YOU spotted the Shea Moisture Cosmetics line at your local Target yet?

Thanks so very much, Michelle, for the great sighting and pics. I truly appreciate it!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. i haven't.. but I haven't been looking closely for awhile now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Shea Moisture and am super excited makeup line. The packaging is pretty cool. I hope Target near me has it. Seems like I have to be there as soon as they open to pick up a few. Thanks G and Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shade range on those powders is amazing! I have never seen such a range in the drugstore or going that dark either! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to wait for reviews from others before trying some of their products. My Target also got the display in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12 shades of powder, 20 shades of foundation?! Wow!

    Looks like I'm going to Target!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Targets have yet to get this display in, but the one in Memphis Tn has it but they haven't gotten the eyeshadows yet (that is what I am looking for) they do have the powders and blushes so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have reviews! lol

    I'm wondering are the eyeshadow pans standard sized so that they could fit a MAC or Stila etc palette?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very excited, more so for the ladies with darker skin tones. Still wondering why its taking sooo long to show up in my area, after all they (Sundial Brands LLC) are a Long Island, NY based company...who also own the line Nubian Heritage. There was not even a sign of what's to come...no empty slots etc. I did happen to notice Carol's Daughter hair care, as well as another all natural cruelty-free line that was in the ethnic isle. On another note, I got my Target Beauty box thing today, totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a double surprise yesterday; New makeup section at Target and a fully stocked Shea Moisture makeup display. Culver City at the corner of La Cienega and Rodeo Rd. I didn't get anything because I was in a hurry but I am going back today to hopefully match foundations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I must get my hands on that!!! I love the range of colors they have! Woc will enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I saw them 2 weeks ago but was in a rush. Today I'm headed back to Target with a little more time on my hands. 😊

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig