Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New bath and body products from Method, South of France and Caress

I've got some fun new products to share with my fellow bath and body product lovers today! First up, two lovely readers shared pics of the new Caress body washes. Reader @Raginrah on Twitter spotted these at Walmart this week and shared this pic:

image credit: @Raginrah for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Caress Body Washes in Juicy Escape and Emerald Rush
(retail: around $4 each, 18 oz)

The scent of Juicy Escape is "Sun-Kissed Lily and Pink Grapefruit Essence" while the scent of Emerald Rush is "Lush Gardenia & White Tea Essence." Both scents sound very refreshing and spring-like to me. I can't wait to try 'em!

Reader Jen also spotted the new Emerald Rush body wash at her local Wegman's and shared this pic:

image credit: Jen for Nouveau Cheap 
NEW Caress Emerald Rush Body Wash
(retail: around $4, 18 oz)

I don't know about you, but just the color alone of this body wash is gorgeous to me.

Next up: If you're a South of France fan (I'm addicted to their bar soaps and liquid hand soaps, which I get at Rite Aid, iHerb and elsewhere), here's some exciting news!

New scents and packaging from South of France

From the Happi.com website:
South of France recently bulked up its “experiential” fragrances, according to the personal care company. It also introduced a new pampering oval shape for its bar soap and a more ergonomically designed bottle for its hand wash.  In all, the collection features 12 fragrances in four categories: Floral, Herbaceous, Fresh and Gourmand.  
South of France uses a palm and coconut oil blend that is recognized and certified by the Leaping Bunny Program as a cruelty-free product that does not contain animal byproducts and is never tested on animals. It also uses a sustainable palm oil, earning it the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certification. More info: www.southoffrancebodycare.com
I actually love the rectangular shape of their bar soaps, so I'm not sure how I feel about this new oval shape--I'll have to try one before I judge! What I'm really excited about are these new fragrances. Almond Gourmande has my name written all over it.

And last but not least, for my fellow gourmand fans, check out this new limited edition collection from Method:

image source: soap.com
NEW Method Limited Edition Summer 2014 Collection
body washes, foaming hand washes and gel hand washes in three scents:
orange ginger sorbetbrambleberry gelato and vanilla créme 
(retail: $3.99 - $4.99)

This spring, Method is launching a limited edition collection inspired by sophisticated sweets and frozen treats. The assortment includes gel hand wash, foaming hand wash, and moisturizing body wash in three delicious fragrances: orange ginger sorbet, brambleberry gelato, and vanilla crème. 
These products will be available at Target stores soon (if you haven't already spotted them). I am loving both the scent names and the packaging. Also, this collection is already up on the soap.com website here, here and here if you'd like more info.

So you obviously know how I feel about all of these new bath and body products on the horizon, but I'd love to hear what you think! Have you spotted any of these products in your area yet?

Thanks so much, @Raginrah and Jen, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments


  1. I love Caress body washes .


    Passionfruit & Fiery Orange Rose is my current fave !


    Will be on the lookout for those 2 .


    Thanks ! :)


    ––– Nicole


    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try that Emerald Rush,by Caress.I bet smell great with gardenia & white tea in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo...can't wait to try that Method Vanilla Creme scent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer brick-shaped soap myself, but as long as they aren't making the soap less in product for the same price, I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so glad I could help! I'm excited to get the new Method scents, I love their seasonal products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a soap freak and want to head to Meijer or Whole Foods now to try those South of France soaps. Lots of scents there that sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these at WholeFoods sometime around the holidays and sniffed every one...lemme tell ya, I wouldn't kick any of them out of my shower. They all smell soooo good! I'm loving the new LE Method too...especially Brambleberry Gelato! I haven't checked the links yet, but would be so stoked to see these scents available as all purpose spray cleaner. Last summer they had LE tomato leaves or vine in the all purpose, and I stock piled like crazy. This new LE Method package design is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, those body washes look nice. I'll have to give them a sniff, because my boyfriend hates the bodywash I use currently (this açaí one http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/06/review-new-softsoap-body-washes-in-acai.html--thank you for reviewing it by the way!); I guess he's not as big a fan of fruity candy as I am...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Emerald Rush in my shower right now and it smells so nice! And it lingers too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig