Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Beauty Brands Sale Haul

Before I even get into this haul, I want to make sure that you know that this sale at Beauty Brands is STILL GOING ON! All of the Deborah Lippmann products are still on sale for $6.99 each (!) and all of the Pacifica products are still 35% off. So you still have time to grab some things, and don't forget about that awesome freebie (which you'll see in a moment) and free shipping on orders of $50 or more.

So here's my Beauty Brands haul--I placed the order shortly after I posted about this deal the first time and we got the order today (I actually split an order with one of my girlfriends). Everything arrived well-packaging with nothing damaged, and we got the order in seven days. So let's take a look!

 Beauty Brands Sale Haul

First up:


Deborah Lippmann Nail Colors
Glitter In The Air (retail: $20)
Dream A Little Dream Of Me (retail: $20)
Mermaid's Eyes (retail: $20)
Beauty Brands price: $6.99 each ($20.97 total)

Three Deborah Lippmann polishes for the price of one? Heck yes!  I already have the Revlon dupe (Whimsical) of Glitter In The Air but I couldn't resist getting the real thing for $6.99.  I got Dream A Little Dream Of Me for layering over other polishes (it looks really pretty layered). I would have never bought this polish at full price but I'm glad I have it now. And I've always wanted one of the Mermaid's polishes so yay!

 Pacifica Perfumes
Brazilian Mango Grapefruit (retail: $22)
Tuscan Blood Orange (retail: $22)
Hawaiian Ruby Guava (retail: $22)
Beauty Brands Price: $7.70 each ($23.10)

Three perfumes for the price of one! I simply adore Pacifica and specifically their perfumes, so this was a no-brainer. If you love fruity, tropical scents, you will love these. And they staying power is great for me--I own so many of these and I always find myself wanting more. In fact, I might go back and order more...they're addicting, I tell you!

Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom Body Wash (retail: $10)
Beauty Brands price: $3.50

Notice that the bottle came taped to prevent leakage (yay). I haven't used a Pacifica Body Wash in a while so I couldn't resist this one. I'm sucker for anything lemon-scented (especially if it's $3.50!). Note: this scent is not a lemon-sugar type of fragrance. It's more of a fresh, clean lemon.

 Deborah Lippmann Steppin' Out Nourishing Foot Cream (retail: $34)
Beauty Brands price: $6.99

I would never pay $34 for a foot cream, but for $6.99 I thought I'd treat myself to this one. I've never tried this product before but it has 11 out of 12 five-star reviews on the Nordstrom website so I figured what the heck!


And now for the freebies! Beauty Brands allows you to select three free samples with every order, so here's what I picked:


For my freebies I selected AHAVA Dead Sea Plants Firming Body Cream, Bask Heavenly Silk Anti-Aging & Firming Lotion and a full-size "mystery bottle" of China Glaze. You can't select which shade you're going to get but I'm VERY PLEASED with what I got:


I've loved this shade ever since I saw Scrangie's swatch of it in 2012. It's a neon coral with silver, pink and coral shimmer running through it. So perfect for spring/summer.

Total retail value of this haul (including the China Glaze polish): $150.00
Total out of pocket: $54.07*
Total savings: $95.93

*Beauty Brands offers everyday free shipping on orders of $50 or more and NO SALES TAX. 

This has got to be one of the best beauty hauls I've had in a while. Just those three nail polishes alone total more than what I spent on this entire haul. I love everything I got and I couldn't have asked for a better deal. If you haven't ordered from Beauty Brands, I highly recommend them. And don't forget that there's still time to take advantage of these sales!

The products featured in this post were purchased with personal funds. For more information, click here.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow! What a cool "freebie" with the mystery China Glaze polish!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took advantage of the sale (twice!) and stocked up on Pacifica lotions, solid perfumes and body washes plus a few nail polishes. Delivery was super fast each time and I must say, Beauty Brands does one of the nicest jobs packaging their things. Thanks so much for letting me know about this sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my box today and I am so annoyed. I also got the China Glaze freebie, but my bottle was SHATTERED. It had only been wrapped in tissue paper, for some reason. Thank god the Deborah Lippmans were fine, probably because they each had their own little plastic packaging, but still. And given how fresh the polish was I *know* it was due to the carrier. I can't WAIT to move and get a new postman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the same mystery shade, im wondering what every one else got :b

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a box full of fun! Also had to be fun choosing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Tuscan Blood Orange by Pacifica. I might have to place an order. I've never ordered from Beauty Brands but now I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the great pics and info, G. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right after you posted about the sale, I went and bought a bunch of stuff and they arrived today too! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig