Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Spotted: NEW Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Liquid Makeup SPF20

Huge thanks to reader Allison (who writes NY Celebrity Beauty Secrets for Examiner.com) for this one! Allison spotted a brand new Neutrogena foundation at her local Bed Bath & Beyond today and shared lots of info and pics with us. Look who's getting into the long-wear foundation game:

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Liquid Makeup SPF20
(retail: $13.49 each at Bed Bath & Beyond) 

There are twelve shades in this range. Allison also jotted down everything that's metioned on the display/packaging:

"Nourishing long wear liquid makeup"
"12 hour, breathable foundation clinically proven to improve skin's natural tone in 4 weeks"
"12 hr makeup instantly erases the look of skin imperfections"
"clinically proven to make skin tone look more even in just 4 weeks, even without makeup"
"lightweight, natural-looking coverage resists head & humidity"
broad spectrum spf 20

 image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap

Are you a Neutrogena foundation fan? Think you might give this one a try? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Allison, for the great sighting, pics and info!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Once again their shade diversity sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love neutro products and hope some samples will be ava soon. I never got around to trying the maybelline long wear. I've been wearing the revlon age defying and ulta's wet/dry powder foundation. I'm impressed by ultas high quality formulas. I also use Paulas Choice tinted moisturizer with SPF (not the foundation). Geesh I just realized I have a ton of foundations. I really love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While, in general, I like their makeup, even their lightest foundation is WAY too dark for me. I'm not seeing much in their line at the darker end of the spectrum, either... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm extremely oily. I stay far away from anything that says nourishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this would still work for you! It reminds me of Revlon ColorStay a bit.
      Give it a go, I was pleasantly surprised with it.

      Delete
  5. So, I found this at Target today. HAD to get it. First impressions so far : pretty great! I got the shade classic ivory (lightest shade). Just for reference in revlon colorstay I'm in the shade buff and for the nearly naked I'm shell. The range runs a little dark and a little pink based. Luckily this shade matches my skin pretty spot on!

    This foundation gives a nice matte finish (not too matte, but def not dewy).
    Pretty fantastic coverage, I would say, medium to buildable. (I have pretty heavy acne scarring and dark spots all over and it covers 85% of them, the rest are significantly blurred) NOT cakey at all.
    LIghtweight and comfortable. I really like this foundation and I *MIGHT* have found my HG.
    What I like the most, is that I really didn't have to build it up too much to achieve a nice coverage and also didn't have to use very much product. Two thumbs up on coverage!
    As far as the long wearing claims, I haven't really tested it out during the day, but totally seems like it will last a long time!

    I would say it's comparable to revlon colorstay (combination/dry one) but less liquidy.
    It's really hard to get it out of the bottle (no pump, and very thick formula but feels VERY lightweight)

    I love it so far. very happy with it.

    I got mine for about 13 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post! what shade would u recommend for nc30 skin tones?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig