Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 7, 2013

40% off at Ulta this week: Nyx, Revlon, Physicians Formula and Almay

I used to do weekly sales wrap-ups for Ulta (and Target and Kmart) a while back, just like I do for the drugstores, but I stopped because 1) it was time-consuming 2) many of you said you already get this info from looking at the weekly ads online or in the mail.

But when I quit doing those wrap-ups, I said that I would still blog about extra special deals at those retailers, and this is one of those occasions:

A huge thanks to readers Lisa T, nmbusser, Pom, Ellie and Emily for the heads-up that starting today (4/7) and running through Sunday (4/13) all cosmetics from Nyx, Revlon, Physicians Formula and Almay will be 40% off at Ulta (online and in-store).

AND, there's a printable coupon (good in-store and online) for $3.50 off a $10 purchase which you can pair with this sale! And remember that Ulta accepts manufacturer's coupons, so if you have any for PF, Revlon or Almay, be sure to use those too!

Happy hauling, and thanks again to Lisa T, nmbusser, Pom, Ellie and Emily for the heads-up!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Not sure how you missed that, but here are three ways you can see it if you don't believe me! :)

      1) On the home page of the Ulta website, click the second slide-show image (the second little "bubble" on the slide-show)

      2) Visit this link: http://www.ulta.com/images/marketing/weekly_2013/wk1013/wk1013_40off_cosmetics/

      3) View the front page of this week's Ulta ad here: http://storead.ulta.com/Ulta.asp?CodeId=7.7.1.1&BookCode=u1013flx

      4) Click ANY Nyx product that's on the Ulta site and the sale price will be in RED. http://www.ulta.com/nyx/

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Aha, excellent! I had been wanting to try a few NYX items but couldn't really get my act together to use my 20% off when NYX was still BOGO50% off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @_@ I been waiting for this sale all year and when it finally pops up I can't find the eyeshadow trios on the ulta website! *sigh* Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my Ulta wasn't a 40 minute drive away because I would stock up on the NYX liners :( but it's also probably a good thing for my wallet at the same time :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited about the 40% off NYX deal! I'm in love with their Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar (thanks, G). I will also be out of my Milk Jumbo Eye pencil soon, so I might as well replace it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!!! The closest ULTA to me is an hour and a half drive so I have only been there once but LOVE the NYX products I was about to order online a few days ago. Good thing I held off!! I just placed a HUGE order, so I will be set for NYX for a long time!! I love your blog so many good deals, I check it daily!! Plus I got Revlon polishes for 2.99!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Just got back from there and picked up stuff from Revlon for 40% + coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 13th is saturday, not sunday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Actually, Beth was correct above. This post was written in 2013, and April 13th WAS a Saturday. Sorry if you missed that this post was written LAST year! :(

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig