Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 27, 2013

New L'Oreal Age Perfect BB Cream SPF20

I can't believe I haven't posted about this one! In case you have yet to see this product in stores, here's the newest BB Cream from L'Oreal:

image source: drugstore.com
New L'Oreal Age Perfect BB Cream SPF20 in Light/Medium
(retail: $16.99, 2.5 oz)

Looking on the L'Oreal website, it appears that this only comes in one color: Light/Medium. It's listed at drugstore.com as temporarily out of stock, but it will ship on 1-2 weeks.

BB Cream is an All-in-One Beautifying Cream
  • Nourishes
  • Redensifies
  • Evens
  • Perfects
  • Boosts Radiance
  • Non-greasy, lightweight
  • Dermatologist tested
Combines advanced anti-aging skincare benefits with sheer coverage to bring back healthy radiance to mature skin.  Advanced Skin-Matching Tone Enhancers transform upon touch to illuminate skin with a healthy glow.  In one luxurious step, sheer color + anti-aging benefits boost radiance and skin's resilience.  Age Perfect BB Cream, with Vitamin C and Soy Seed Protein, diminishes the appearance of age spots and helps tone and strengthen skin.

Broad Spectrum SPF 20 helps protect against future damage if used as directed.

Made in USA

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (7%, Sunscreen)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mineral Oil, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Poly C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Boron Nitride, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citronellol, Coumarin, Disodium EDTA, Eugenol, Fragrance, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyapatite, Iron Oxides, Limonene, Linalool, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Pentasodium, Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this might the first US drugstore BB Cream specifically geared toward mature skin (the Youth Code BB cream doesn't really make anti-aging claims). I really hope that they eventually release some additional shades because even if this is self-adjusting, Light/Medium doesn't cut it for many of us. Thoughts?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I saw this one at Walmart last night. I would try it, but I like my Avon day cream alot. I do like the idea of this being tinted. The color would probably be just right for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I'd consider sunscreen "advanced anti-aging skincare benefits," but I have yet to be wowed by any U.S. BB cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sick of tinted moisturizers with sunscreen being called BB creams. Have there really been any U.S. ones that are more than just that? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to purchase a bb cream for those days where i am feeling lazy or don't have time to do my full face routine. Which would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stuff is AMAZING.
    Try it on your legs. Mine got into a time capsule that brought them back 15 years the instant I put it on.
    I was bored, my child was in the tub and my legs were dry. And it looks great on the face. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure why this is even labeled "light/medium" it has no color. It provides no coverage. It is face moisturizer with sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. G - have you had a chance to try this yet? Any plans to review it soon?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig