Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Almay Smart Shade Powder Blushes (pics and swatches)

Longtime photo contributor Jess spotted some new Almay blushes at Kmart recently and shared some pics of the items she purchased.

In addition to these blushes, Jess spotted a new Almay Smart Shade whipped/mousse foundation as well that she said looks like the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. This comes as no surprise to me, since Revlon owns Almay and many of their face products look similar (remember these hydrating powders?). In fact, just today I showed you this new Revlon foundation, which look very much like the older Almay Nearly Naked foundation (they even have the same name).

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
New Almay Smart Shade Powder Blushes in Pink, Coral and Nude

Keep reading for some swatches of all three shades...


image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Jess said that the pink blush contains sparkle, and the other two have a sheen to them. They seem nicely pigmented, huh?

Are you an Almay Smart Shade fan? Are you interested in giving these a whirl (or maybe the new whipped foundation)?

Thanks so much for the pics and swatches, Jess!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They seem interesting enough but I don't think Coral and Nude are different enough to warrant 2 separate shades. Would love to see a more rosy shade in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet if there are only these three shades in the range...will let you know (hopefully there's a Rosy shade for you!).

      Delete
  2. These actually have my interest. I enjoy cool tones, and all three of these seem like they'd match my fave girly looks I've been perfecting. Coral looks a bit orangey, and nude looks like a light bronzer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the pink shade one. I really like it. It goes on pretty suble but enough to give my cheeks a little glow when I don't want a full on blush look. I have the moose make up too. In the lightest shade, it adjust prety well to my skin. I need to play with it a little more before I try to review on though..

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig