Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Free Aveeno haircare samples (Facebook)


 Not sure how long this one's going to last, so I'd jump on it if you're interested. Visit the Aveeno Facebook page and click "Scan my profile". After you fill out the profile, click "Get Sample" and you should receive this message:

"Thank you for requesting a sample! We’ll send you a FREE sample from our NOURISH+ Hair Care collection soon."

NOTE: Some Facebook apps do not load when accessing from a mobile device.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just signed up, thanks for the heads up! I need something to keep me going after finding out there won't be any more Target beauty bags....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just signed up for a sample.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Signed up and cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig