Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More Pure Ice bottle shots

In case you missed all the excitement last week, Pure Ice (owned by Revlon) just released a whopping 55 new nail polish shades at Walmart (retail: $1.95). Click here to see the full display and some bottle shots. And click here to see some swatches.

Reader Kat of Little Wings purchased some of the new glitters that were not featured in my previous post and was nice enough to share some bottle shots. Check 'em out:

image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap
Pure Ice French Twist

Keep reading for more bottle shots...

 image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap
Pure Ice Hotrocks

 image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap
Pure Ice Material Girl

image credit: Kat for Nouveau Cheap
Pure Ice Treasure Hunt

So pretty! Thanks so much, Kat, for the great pics. I can't wait to see what these new glitters are like when layered. So many possibilities...

Do you already own any of the new Pure Ice polishes? If so, which ones do you have and how do you like them so far?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. What gorgeous colours! I've never tried Pure Ice nail polishes before - I've never actually seen them in shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! What I'd like to know is how come Revlon doen't make these kinds of crazy glitters anymore?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love the little diamond shaped glitters, would look awesome for an "ice-y" manicure for the Winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my walmart doesn't have these yet :( i want them terribly! lol. thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been able to find these yet =[

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently wearing "Meet Me in Monaco".... It's a burnt orange glitter bomb and looks just fabulous over black. It's the perfect Halloween mani. I found these this past Friday and snatched up 4 bottles and seriously thinking about going back for more. I wouldn't have heard about these if it wasn't for this blog......Thank you G !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Champagne, a Charla dupe so saturated with color one coat is equal to three coats of the wet n wild Teal of Fortune; Down Low, an intense brass color, absolutely perfect for fall; and Royal Flush, which really is a dupe to zoya's Daul. The formula is so much better than it was before, not that the previous formula was terrible. There were about 30 other colors I wanted, but I somehow managed to restrain myself to those three. Those glitters nearly mugged me, though.

    I wish they were sold other places, I hate going to Walmart. Getting in and out of that parking lot is an absolute nightmare, and the makeup section looks like there was some sort of horrible nail polish war, with many casualties. Hopefully with Revlon owning them, they will start to go to other stores, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought 8 when I went! So far I love the matte ones, I forget the collection name.I wore Draped and it was easy to apply and a lovely color. I got a couple of the glitter bombs and they have really bad drying time. But, they have awesome colors so I may give them more chances. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pure ice! I bought four of the new ones today, I might send some pics lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have 6 so far. After saving like mad for the Makeup Show here this weekend. I know I'll pick up a few more. I swatched the ones I purchased and the suede ones are 'love'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have French Twist, but it goes on way too chunky. Also, even with a good base and top coat (Orly Bonder and Essie Fast Dry), it chipped in 1 day!!!!! Boo.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig