Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Urban Decay Vintage Eyeshadows now $6 at Sephora (in-store and online)


A huge thanks to readers Sophia and fathobbitgamgee for the heads-up that the Urban Decay vintage eyeshadow singles that are on sale for $6 on the UD website (retail: $17) are ALSO on sale for $6 on the Sephora website!

And thanks to my pal TamaraB of Beauty is Maximus for the heads-up that the UD Vintage eyeshadows are also $6 each IN-STORE. If you live by a Sephora, get your bootie down there and see what you can find. Yay for no shipping fees!

UPDATE: Thanks to reader Heather for confirming that not ALL Sephora locations have these shadows priced at $6. So definitely call before you go. Thanks, Heather!

Thanks so much, Sophia, fathobbitgamgee and TamaraB for the great info!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. You should note that only ONE shade is on sale, and that's Midnight Cowboy. All the other shades are regular price at $20.00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh?? Not sure where you're getting that, but I just put every single color in my cart (as a test) and they are ALL coming up as $6 each. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Oops, sorry! Just checked on my browser and when I hit checkout it comes up as $6, but on the actual inital page it shows up as regular price, weird :/

      On my phone, on the Sephora app, the only $6 was Midnight Cowboy.

      Thanks for clearing that up!

      Delete
    3. Aaaah, I see! Darn phones always mess things up, don't they? Argh! lol!

      Delete
    4. I'm looking for the color "Mildew" but haven't yet seen it as part of the sale at Sephora.com. I noticed that they have different colors available at different times on their website. Do you know if that color was available as part of the sale and they are now sold out?

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I was at Sephora earlier today and the UD Vintages were not on sale. I was told it was web only, so people may want to ask before purchasing. I was able to try out a lot of items, so I could come home and test them however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. Hum...thanks so much for the info. I just updated my post. :)

      Delete
    2. Same here Heather. They were not on sale at my Sephora and I was told they would NOT be going on sale in store for the foreseeable future.

      Delete
    3. They were on sale instore ( Sephora) in ND, for $6. I picked up woodstock, cherry, and chopper. They were on a sale endcap with all the pantone crap.

      Delete
  3. Awww man! I was trying to avoid this at all cost... Until I saw your page and now I am $80 poorer. =[ wahhhhhh. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sephora didn't have any of the vintage shadows available. NBD! I only WANT more shadows, I don't NEED more shadows (I have to tell myself this daily).

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig