Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More HOT deals (hurry before they're gone!)

'Tis the season! Late summer is when most retailers/etailers clean house to make room for new fall/winter releases, so in addition to all of the other fantastic deals I've posted about this week, I'm got more for you today (lots more!):

e.l.f. - (UPDATE: this sale has been extended to 8PM Eastern tonight) not only are they on Haute Look today (lots and lots of sets and kits), but thanks to readers Jenny and Rosi for the heads-up that e.l.f. is having an 8-Hour Sale (now through 4PM Eastern so you've got very little time left!). Enter code BD50 to get 50% off EVERYTHING (the entire site) with minimum purchase of $20.

Coastal Scents - (UPDATE: this sale has been extended--it's still active as of 3:30PM Pacific) speaking of 8 hour sales that are about to expire, Coastal Scents is offering their 88 palettes for $8.88 today only, and the offer ends at 4PM Eastern (as of the time of this post, you've got less than two hours to go). Thanks to reader CN for that tip!

Ricky's - check out their White Hot Summer Clearance Sale right now, with lots and lots of deeply discounted goodies. Definitely worth a look, and remember that orders $50+ ship free. I think I was able to get all the way to page six before I started seeing things that were out of stock, but hurry because things are going quickly. And the Matisse Elite polish sale is still going on as well.

Clarins (Facebook) - "Like" Clarins on Facebook to access their Mono Eyeshadows for $10 (regularly $20). Thanks to @midgetwarri0r for the scoop on that!

MUA - have you been wanting those MUA Urban Decay Naked palette dupes but didn't want to pay for shipping? Well if so, you're in luck because MUA is running a free international shipping offer and MORE right now. Halifax has all the details over on her blog, but HURRY because the deal ends tomorrow (8/9).

Ahava - Thanks to reader Annette for the heads- up that Ahava is having a private sale with "up to 60% off discontinued items AND select best-sellers". Annette also said that after you enter your email address on the Ahava site, check your inbox. Even though she was already a subscriber, she received a code for $10 off $50 in an email entitled, "Welcome to AHAVA – Open for your gift..".

 Whew! I think that it's...for now!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Arg! I want that MUA palette so badly! Must resist! On a no buy! :(
    I just keep telling myself: there will be another sale. Stay strong. More sales later. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I caved. Darnit. I had been so good. 3 palettes on their way. For $14! I will at least not USE them until I finish my 10 pan challenge, but I'll tell you that I am definitely not medaling in the willpower Olympics today.

      Delete
  2. FYI for those who love flakies but can't find them easily... E.L.F. has a flakie polish called Fairy Dust for $2. $1 if you take advantage of the 50% off sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 1:30 PM PST, and I was able to place my order on Coastal Scents at the discounted price no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The elf sale is extended to 8pm EST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the MUA notification! I picked up the heaven and earth and undressed palettes and a felt tip eyeliner for less than $12!!! SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post, I just grabbed the 88 Original Palette, and two palettes + a trio from MUA for 8 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good deal on those MUA palettes. I got the Undressed and the Heaven and Earth palettes plus a blush and pressed powder. Came out to around $13 USD. Certainly cheaper than paying the original $7.50 shipping or a flight to the UK (although I do want a trip to the UK). Not that I need any more eyeshadow palettes but you know...can't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i own most of the MUA palettes, and they are AWESOME! Happy Shopping- their Go for the Gold palette is especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ..and elf has been having so many good sales, I hope they are trying to move out older merch for new stuff! One can dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On twitter today they said they are working on a bb cream! #excited

      Delete
  10. :( im just now seeing this and when i saw that coastal scents 88 pallete was $8.88 i just got sad. Why couldnt this be 30 hrs ago?????? D: :((((

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig