Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fall 2012 releases from Essence Cosmetics

I just received some info about the newest releases from Essence Cosmetics and I wanted to share, in case you haven't seen these at Ulta yet (or H.E.B. if you're in Texas, Fred Meyer if you're in the Pacific Northwest, and wherever else Essence is sold):


 NEW Essence Cosmetics Colour & Go Nail Polishes in L.O.L, Let's Get Lost, Ultimate Pink
(retail: $1.99 each)

For the full range of Colour & Go Nail Polishes, click here (and be sure to hover over each shade because a bottle shot will appear).

To check out all of the other Fall 2012 releases from Essence, click here (be sure to click the little arrows to see everything in each category). There are new long-wear cream shadows, a new eyeshadow base, a volumizing lash powder, kajal pencils, glosses and so much more coming our way!

Anything catching your eye?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Freddies off of 217 in Beaverton area has the newest releases from Essence out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a snob when it comes to nail polish, I refuse to buy it if I don't like the bottle! These would be nice if I had a daughter as a little present, but otherwise they look a little too child-ish. I also notice these are called "Colour & go", are they supposed to be fast drying?

    By the way G, have you ever tried the Essence cream shadows?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused. Clicking the link, not all the new items are displayed and even some appear new, though they are not: Backstage eyeshadow base and mono e/s in "Wild at heart". But if you go to the Essence webpage on your own it displays all new items. Weird.
    On a personal note I'm seeing that 2 of the best cream e/s were discontinnued (03 Steel the Show and 05 Camp Rock). I absolutely love those 2 so if you spot them buy them!
    About the mono e/s there are 4 new colors, let's see how those turn out, althought at first sight they don't look that appealing to me. Wish they hadn't discontinnued Mystic Lemon, best illuminator ever (very close look alike of Nars's Albatross)

    Ps: the brand also took out the entire range of gel eyeliners, didn't they?? Can't find them!!!! they were amongst the best cheap makeup products of all history

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this mean that only those three colors are new, or that all of the polishes listed as new releases on the website will be available as well? Of course I want almost all of those, but they probably won't all be available at Ulta. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and they're releasing pigments, wohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just spotted these at Fred Meyer I picked up 3 colors! The eyeshadow base didn't work for me at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish wish they would keep their nail polishes as .99

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig