Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Awesome deal on the new Revlon ColorStay Quads at Rite Aid this week


Heads-up, Rite Aid shoppers! If you caught my weekly drugstore makeup sale post, then you know that Revlon eye cosmetics are 40% off this week at Rite Aid. Well if you haven't already used the $2 off Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow coupon on the Video Values site, then get on over there, register if you haven't already, watch the video and print out your coupon before you head to Rite Aid this week!

If my memory serves me correctly, the new ColorStay quads retail for $7.49. So with the 40% off sale that brings your total down to about $4.50, and then with the coupon your grand total before tax will be just $2.50! Whoo hoo!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I just picked one up in Decadent tonight! For free! ($6 - $3 CVS magic coupon machine coupon - $3 ECBs back = FREEEEEEE! :D) I love it! The pigmentation is decent, and it's exactly what I've been looking for - nudes with sheen, not shimmer or matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to the Video Values coupons, this week's paper has Revlon coupons in it that you may want to keep an eye out for! In the Smart Source insert:
    $2 off any Revlon Photoready Face Product
    $1 on any Revlon eye product
    $1 on any Revlon lip or nail product

    (These can be combined with the VV coupons, yes? If so, an even sweeter deal!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..thanks for sharing as always!!!! EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to decide which one im going to pick up. I think I will get Siren. Anyone have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kellee: Ooooh, EVEN BETTER! Thanks so much for the tip! That would make it almost free! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my quad today for only $1.50 because of a manufacturer coupon in the Sunday paper as well as the Adperk!I love couponing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i use the video coupon for several time? Or just one time ?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig