Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Lipstick League – week of 1.9.12


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

What’s your go-to eyeshadow brush?

G's answer: believe it or not, after seven years, this little $1 gem is still going strong and I reach for it just about every day.

Links of the Week:
Nouveau Cheap – If you’re a fan of the Wet n Wild 8-pan eyeshadow palettes, the new Black Radiance 8-pan palette in Downtown Browns is a must-see.

Pink Sith – educates you on the dangers of Severe Chanel Blush Withdrawal (SCBW) and explains how the latest Chanel Blush Horizon de Chanel saved her life

Prime Beauty – got Mega Drag Queen lashes with RevitaLash Lash Conditioner and now you can too. Head on over to Prime Beauty to see the before and after pictures and enter to win a 3-month supply of RevitaLash and a RevitaLash mascara!

Phyrra – tries out a new line of eye shadows from well-known blogger Marlena of the Makeup Geek.

Vampy Varnish – checks out the new MAC collection called MAC, Naturally.

we heart this – you’re not a color lover if you don’t have a bit of Sugarpill in your stash.

Clumps of Mascara – has a guest editor discuss infertility and wonders why more women aren’t discussing it.

EauMG – is in love with this decadent, self-indulgent vanilla by DSH Perfumes.

Krasey Beauty – shows you some brand spanking new additions to the LUSH Cosmetics line. Bathtime is funtime, in LUSH land.

What's your go-to eyeshadow brush?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the Real Techniques shading brush and one of the Essence of Beauty double-ended eye brushes. I don't remember what it's called (name's rubbed off), but it has a black, pencil-like brush on one end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using my elf $1 eyeshadow brush for the past 4-5 years too and it still has only shed a total of probably 2 hairs! I love the older shape of this brush sooo much for laying down lid colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an elf eyeshadow brush that I use nearly every day too! Mine is the C brush from the Studio line. Another brush that I got recently that I'm loving is the base shadow brush from the Real Techniques eye starter set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the small eyeshadow brush from Sonia Kashuk. It works really well to pack on eyeshadow. I don't like larger shadow brushes because they leave a mess on my lids.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig