Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Lipstick League – week of 11.14.11


Lipstick League Question of the Week: 

If you could eliminate one thing from your morning beauty routine, so that you never had to do it again, what would it be?

G's Answer: Oh that's easy! My eyebrows. If I never had to tweeze, shape and fill in my eyebrows ever again that would a dream-come-true.

Links of the Week:


Vampy Varnish – Don’t read this review of Fortune Cookie Soap Holiday Goodies! if you are hungry!

we heart this – screams “toe pick!” And you understand that reference you may want to check out the MAC Glitter and Ice collection.

Beauty Junkies Unite – Check out the review and swatches of the Urban Decay Mariposa Palette, it’s an affordable alternative to some of their pricier palettes!

Clumps of Mascara – did something crazy on 11/11/11. She got married!

Gouldylox Reviews – I love shadow sticks in general, but are some of my absolute favorites. Check out this great holiday gift pack from Tarte!

Krasey Beauty – Love cosmetics with a kick? Check out the newest additions from Benefit Cosmetics!
Nouveau Cheap – A DIY home nail art stamping kit that you can get at the drugstore for under $10?? Find out if it’s a dream come true or too good to be true.

Pink Sith – Is in love with the new Cyber Eyes Eyeshadows from Estee Lauder.

Prime Beauty – faces and conquers her fear of mineral makeup with the help of Purely Cosmetics. Now, if she only overcome her irrational fear small furry animals.

Phyrra – Phyrra’s Independent Spotlight with Concrete Minerals is one to be thankful for!

What would YOU eliminate from your morning beauty routine if you could?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Drying my hair! If I could just magically have perfect, clean hair every morning when I wake up that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the whole hair thing every morning!!!! UGH why couldnt I have been born with perfect get out bed hair? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig