Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spotted: new Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect ColorCare Collection (and more pics of Gem Crush)

The new Sally Hansen collections are coming fast and furious these days, and today I'd like to show you the third new collection that's been spotted by readers at both CVS and Meijer. (Click here to see Gem Crush and here to see the new Real Nail Polish Strips designs).

NOTE: I do not see the words "Limited Edition" on any of the three new Sally Hansen collections I've covered in the past 24 hours. Therefore, I'm going to assume for now that these are new additions to the core collection.

A huge thanks to reader Krissy for the following pic:

image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect ColorCare Collection

Reader Emiliee, who was the first to report both the Smooth and Perfect and Gem Crush collections here on the blog, was kind enough to share some pics of Smooth and Perfect (along with shade names).

 image credit: Emilee for Nouveau Cheap

I'm such a sucker for pastels as it is, and this new formula sounds so intriguing to me. The "porcelain-smooth finish" totally seals the deal. I NEED to try these.

  image credit: Emilee for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Emilee for Nouveau Cheap
Fog, Linen, Dune* , Satin, Whisper, Air, Sea, Sorbet

*Dune is sort of blocked by the misplaced bottle of Sorbet; please see the first pic in this post for a closer look at Dune.

Yesterday I showed you Meagan's great pics and dupe comparison info regarding the Gem Crush collection, and today I've got additional fantastic photos of Gem Crush thanks to reader Krissy:

 image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap
 Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Color Collection

 image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap

I'm happy to see that they're recommending using Mega Shine Top Coat with these new glitters. I don't really see too many people talk about Mega Shine and it's my favorite Sally Hansen top coat of all time.

 image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Krissy for Nouveau Cheap

Another HUGE thanks to both Emilee and Krissy for the fantastic pics and info!

Have you spotted Smooth and Perfect and/or Gem Crush at your local CVS or Meijer stores yet? Any must-haves?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. so many pretty new stuff! I haven't seen these anywhere yet. but if I do I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED the Gem Crush polishes!!!

    Maureen (@QponCutie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo those Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect nail colors look gorgeous! I will keep a lookout for these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want the Gem Crush,so blingy.I like the "color drops".Streak free pastels? That would be a nice addition to my NP collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy crap there are a lotta new thingys comin outta SH these days! idk the 20% more O2 thing sounds a little hokey to me, but what do i know? ;) thanks for the heads up doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are the Smooth and Perfects all straight-up cremes? I'd be thrilled to get colors like that with some microshimmer or something...hopefully someone will be able to swatch them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both collections. I haven't seen them yet. SH is still in the game. They won't let the salon brands have all my money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pastels look so refreshing after the last couple of weeks seeing the holiday glitter collections and the Halloween blacks, purples, and oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw Gem Crush today at CVS; I bought two shades, the gold one and the burgundy one. The rest are close to what i already have, except for the silver one... I may get the silver one later.

    They have the best brush! I swatched on one finger, and the brush is flat and very short, it is PERFECT for putting on glitter, it was such a pleasure!

    By the way that topcoat is my first Sally Hansen topcoat favorite too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dune is a beautiful neutral champagne color...great for the holidays if you want subtle with a tiny twist.
    The brush is the new SH rounded brush which makes painting near cuticles a breeze.
    BONUS! at CVS you get $5.00 bonus bucks...making the polish $6.00 (aboutish). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dune Smooth Perfect is a neutral champagne great for a subtle holiday polish.
    the brush tip is the SH rounded brush which is perfect to get down near the cuticle in 1 stroke.
    ***BONUS***Today at CVS you got $5.00 bonus bucks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig