Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spotted: new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips designs

As promised, here are the 24 new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips designs, as spotted by Meagan of Bonny Binnacle at her local Meijer. There is definitely a little something here for everyone--I spot some instant must-haves in this new collection!

image credit for all of the following photos: Meagan for Nouveau Cheap



Mod About You, Aflorable, Tweed-Le Dee, Hear Me Roar!

 Spring Fever, Stripe-Tease, Tie-Dye For, Tattoo Much


 Top row: I Dare You, Metal Head, Blusciuos, Tu Tu Much
Bottom row: Wishful Pinking, Haute And Naughty, Plum-Met, Debu-Taunt



 Love Letter, Tri-Bal It On, Brattlesnake, Lust-Rous


Sweet Tart-An, Animal Instict, Queen Of The Jungle, I Love Lacey

Another huge thanks to Meagan for the pics and for taking the time to also include each design name!

Have you spotted these new designs in your area yet? Any must-haves? I personally can't wait to try Aflorable and Tri-Bal It On.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Loving these!! Especially the Tie-Die, tattoo patterned one & Animal Instinct (hot pink zebra is my signature pattern!)...and is Lust-rous black glitter?? (my monitor is SO innacurate i can't tell) if so, then i may need a defribulator. Oh how I have dreamt of a FULL mani of nothing but black glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love letter! swoon! and i'm all over the black glitter Lust-rous!

    i saw a display of another brand of interesting nail strips today at Walgreens. and there was a $1 off coupon on the display. can't remember the name of it at the moment but will post when i find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surely hope these end up here in TX! I must have the giraffe print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh so many great new patterns!! I love most of the first set, especially that first one with the kind of abstract/geometric stripes! Thanks for posting these. I'll definitely be on the look out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the "love letter"! Managed to scoop up one of the Christmas red plaids at Target the other day. I'm saving it, but it's just about the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tweeting me about this, love! I think Sally Hansen loves me, because this is the second time my name has been on one of their products ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going freaking crazy for all these new polish strips!! at LAST nail art that I can achieve easily!! LA LA LOVE the love letter, giraffe and snakeskin ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally Hansen why are you trying to took all my money? What have I ever done to you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to need Hear Me Roar, Queen of the Jungle, and Sweet Tart-an at the very least. Also loving Aflorable, and Love Letter. SO MANY OPTIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these and Kiss Nails brand nail strips that were their version of Sephora's Nail Bling strips at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - Tattoo Much is a must have for me! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes, I just saw these earlier today at my local drugstore and am excited to try a couple of the patterns come spring such as the tweed one, love letter and the new floral print

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig