Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New kits from Wet n Wild

Before I start this post, I want to thank so many of you for taking the time to send me photos of these products over the last week or so. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I was fully intending to share your pics on my blog, but since Wet n Wild just sent over a press release, I decided to publish that instead. But again, I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to send photos my way. I'm so grateful, and I'm also happy to know that so many of you already have access to these goodies!

From Wet n Wild:

The Perfect Couple
(Exclusive to Walgreens and CVS)

All your favorite Fast Dry Nail Colors packaged together with a FREE top coat.

Retails for $1.99. ($3.98 Value for $1.99)

Note: these are full-size bottles
Beauty Hotspot
(Exclusive to Walgreens)

Perfectly petite beauty essentials in a chic purse-friendly makeup bag. Comes in 2 stunning looks with all your beauty favorites in travel-safe sizes!

Retails for $4.99 ($9.99 Value for $4.99)

PER WET N WILD, ALL PRODUCTS FEATURED IN THE PERFECT COUPLE AND BEAUTY HOTSPOT KITS ARE EXISTING CORE COLLECTION PRODUCTS.

These are summer promotions, meaning you should start to see them in stores this month (if you haven't already) and they should be on shelves for the duration of the summer.

Have you spotted these mini-kits in your area yet?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ohhh! I did see the Perfect Couples today at Walgreens. It was a very new side endcap too. Can't beat that price either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those hot spots! They are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw both of these kits at my Walgreens yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye aye, I saw the Hotspot bags the other day. Almost picked one up, but all I really wanted was the mini mascara, lol. Ehhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these today, but they were at Rite Aid. I'm certain it was Rite Aid because that's the only drug store near me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, ladies, for letting us know you've spotted these too!

    Kim: Wow, really? And it wasn't the Rite Aid exclusive kits I posted about back in April? Here's a link to those:

    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/04/wet-n-wild-news.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the perfect couples at my rite aid yesterday! I'm not sure how exclusive these are to wags and cvs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i just saw the other comments about seeing this at rite aid... I am sure it was thesme perfect couples.
    Although I did see the Rite Aid exclusive kits you posted about back in April at Wegmans so I'm not sure how exclusive those were either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was definitely the new kit, although they had the Rite Aid exclusive kits still on the shelves as well. I was hoping for the Dreamweavers collection if they were going to put out something new! Oh, well, all the more reason to keep shopping around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Perfect Couple is available at my local RiteAid. I know my local Walgreens will be getting it since it was in their merchandise display book but at my local Walgreens they won't get it for another week. I just wish that they would get the Dream Weavers collection but none of my local Walgreens or RiteAids will be getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spotted at several Walgreens near me. But I think the one I spotted was basically repromotes of the nail polishes like Fuchsia-rama, Everybody Love Red-mond, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw these, and it was so frustrating because these kits are everywhere and yet I STILL can't find a walgreens/cvs/albertson's/winn-dixie in my area that carries the Go for the Gold collection RAARR!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig