Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rite Aid shoppers: how to get a Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio for $0.79 this week


I'm about to run out the door but I just had to post this before I go: I was in the shower (don't your best ideas come to you when you're in the shower?) and I just thought of something!

I'm not sure if those Wet n Wild MegaLast mini nail polish kits are included in the 40% off sale at Rite Aid this week (if any of you try to buy one this week, could you let me know?) BUT, there's a $1 coupon in those kits that's good for any WnW item of $2.99 or above.

Well, if you use that coupon this week at Rite Aid on a $2.99 eyeshadow trio, you'll get it for just $0.79! Since Wet n Wild is 40% off, your eyeshadow trio will ring up at $1.79, but if you have that coupon, you'll only pay $0.79! Yay!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. When NYC was on sale last week, they told me that the new limited edition colors were included, so I'd say those polish sets are as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brillant! Going to RA tonight to look for polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G! I'm so excited about this week's 40% off because I'll be coming down to the states!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ Finally I get to indulge myself on inexpensive awesome products ^__^

    Your Canadian reader,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  4. My RA doesn't carry the WnW trios ]: they have a small selection of eye pencils & lipsticks. That's about it. I wish they had more though, this sale would help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the rite aids near me never have a good selection of wet n' wild ... but i shall keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail polish sets were not 40% off at my Rite Aid when I went today. The Cashier told me that sets were not included in the 40% off sale. She did let me use the $1 off coupon that was inside the kit on the kit itself, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this nail polish today from wet and wild. The original price was $2, I got it for 49 cents.

    Anybody know how that happened?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Lily, if it's a Craze color these are 75% off. Most Rite Aids don't have them listed as such, but they ring up that way. Grabbed a handful a week back myself. But only 1 out of the 7 stores I went to (was questing for Black Diamond) had them actively marked as clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that was my experience, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know every Rite Aid is different so this was my experience......The polish set was 40% off and i took the coupon out of the kit to use along with an Eyeshadow trio. The cashier gave me the dollar off the kit but not on the eyeshadow trio.....even when i told her it was for any W&W product, not just for one. Then she told me I wouldn't have been able to use it on the eyeshadow because it was $1.99 (sale price). I got so frustrated and left. Hope all of you have better luck then me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lily
    I'm thinking maybe it's part of the $0.69 sale? If you check here: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/04/wet-n-wild-news.html

    Selected items are just $0.69!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig