Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 19, 2011

New NYC Limited Edition Expert Last Nail Color Collection

A lovely and very thoughtful reader just emailed me pics of the limited edition nail polish collection from NYC that she spotted at Rite Aid. This is a NEW line from NYC with a quick-dry formula called Expert Last Nail Polish.
Look at all the pretty colors!


NYC Expert Last Nail Polish (retail: $2.49 each at Rite Aid)
Shades from left to right: Hint of Mint, Persistent Putty,
Teal Til The End, Late Night Lilac, and Gramercy Glitz

And here are the shades that she purchased (I cropped the photo to zoom in on the polishes, but she actually had my blog up on her laptop, which made me smile!).

Have any of you spotted this new LE collection at your local drugstores yet? This is the first I'm hearing of it, but I can't wait to see them in person!

And thanks again, to my lovely reader for the heads-up and great pics!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh i like that blue. I wonder how much these are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! But I'm still waiting for my stores to re-stock NYC in general. I still haven't seen any lip stains and only one store around me has the repackaged lip shines. :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashwillis83: I'm about to update the post with price info and also the names of the shades. Thank you! :D

    Linda: Awwww, I know how frustrating that is. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Putty color is calling my name. I'm also curious about Gramercy Glitz at the end. It looks like it might be a layering polish and I could always use more of those.

    The funny thing for me is that I'm NEVER able to find limited edition collections at drugstores... I always find them at my HEB grocery stores (I'm from Texas). They even have the limited edition Essence collections that I usually only see on European blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In walmart NYC has some new foundations. I might have to give them a try. I think they had 2 new foundations and a few other new things as well and they are less than $3. i havent seen these anywhere else but WM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these at Rite Aid today. I thi k there are coupons that can be used for these in All You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait to get the Hint of mint!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, nice. I hope these aren't too frosty, though. I love the formula for the quick dry core colors so I hope these are the same/similar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that yellow on the left? I am still looking for the perfect pastel yellow that is not streaky! I will add these to my hunting list as well as the Wnw spring colors! I finally scored the Strawberry Smoothie body wash!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig