Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 20, 2011

New limited edition Maybelline Eye Studio products

In addition to posting these photos on her own wonderful blog, my longtime reader and fellow blogger Clementine was kind enough to send these pics my way so that I could share them with you!

Maybelline has released a new collection of limited edition Eye Studio products, but not all of the products in the following display are new. Read on for the details:

 image credit for all of the following photos: Peace of Clementine

 Maybelline Limited Edition Eye Studio Collection


Clementine confirmed that everything BUT the baked eyeshadow duos (Lawless Lavender and Ivy Icon) are new. Lawless Lavender and Ivy Icon are both existing core collection shades.

As for the new limited edition Cream Shadow Trios, the shades are:
20 Purple Prodigy
25 Nude Attitude
100 Mysterious Moss
 
The new limited edition Color Plush Quads are:
 
201 __________ Nude (full name not visible in photos)
200 Alluring Almond
202 Mythical Mermaid
30 Virtually Violet

The other, and quite possibly the most exciting, new product in this display?
Maybelline Limited Edition Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Forest

A pretty new forest green green gel liner!

Thanks so much, Clementine, for the scoop and the fantastic pics!

Have any of you spotted this new limited edition collection at your local drugstores? Have you purchased anything? I can't wait to get my hands on this LE forest green liner!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. cool but these e/s quads aren't LE in asia and australia at least. in malaysia, there are gradient ones and in australia, there are even more beautiful ones. i think i have some pictures i took last year. i'd dig them up later, IF i find them!

    i read that these are sheer but i am very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got the slightest clue how to use eye liner. I wish I did. I think my eyes are my best feature. But, I've had it explained, and it's just Greek to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::gasp:: O.M.G. i neeeeed to get forest!! where did she find this?? im in california. has anyone seen this around?? -.,-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very intrigued with the forest liner. Believe I will have to give that one a try.

    And yes, I am living in your blog, LOL, I am reading all the archives from start to present. Gosh, the things I have learned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these and grabbed the liner and an eyeshadow. Swatches are on my blog from Thurs and Fri. The liner is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only cosmetics I own from Maybelline are nail polishes... I'm not sure why. I've always wanted to try their baked eyeshadow and that green eyeliner looks really pretty. I guess I'm just waiting for the next 40% off sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm silly. I just realized that I have the Maybelline SuperStay concealer that G loves. And I love it too! I wear it nearly every day and I totally forgot what brand it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY they have it in green? they need navy too please

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet to see this display in my stores but just so you know 201 eyehadow quad is called ravishing rose! I saw close up pics from http://divamakeupqueen.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-maybelline-eye-studio-limited.html

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig