Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spotted: New Sally Hansen Vitamin Lip Care Collection

Remember a little while ago when I told you about all the new Sally Hansen lip products that will be releasing this year? Well I found the Vitamin Lip Care collection and I wanted to show you what it looks like!

Sally Hansen Vitamin Lip Care Collection
(retail: $4.99 each at CVS)

As you can see, there are four different lip balms in this collection, and each contains a different vitamin, designed for a specific purpose:



In appearance, these very much remind me of Japanese lip balms. I actually purchased the Vita A Lip Smoother (peach) and I'm testing it right now, so please check back for my detailed review in a little while.

In the meantime, what do you think of this new collection? Are you curious about these?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've had my eye on the Vit A, C, and E (I don't really care for berry flavors so I'm excluding Vit B) but $5 is a little more than I'm willing to pay for a lip balm. I'm generally a big fan of Sally Hansen lip products but I didn't want to take a chance on the balms in case it turned out they're not very moisturizing. Needless to say I'm really looking forward to your review. I've been on a serious lip balm kick lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vita A one saved my lips when they have been chapped to all hell for years! I was using a lipstick that looked AWFUL over my chapped lips. After using this for 1 day I could wear the lipstick :D It was a miracle product for me. I got the Vita B just to use as I would a regular lip balm, but it's just average for me- aka not worth the price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimsy: Yeah, the price point's a bit high, but it's cheap compared to those new Neutrogena balms! lol! And you're not the only one--I'm on a total lip balm kick right now too. :)

    Heather: WOW! I'm so glad I got the Vita A one now! Thanks so much for the great feedback, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking $5 is too much for a lip balm. Going to pass this one up unless there is a coupon along with a buy one get one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, I am pretty curious about this!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig