Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 10, 2011

New Sally Hansen lip products on the way!


 Wow! I have already shown you so many new 2011 Sally Hansen nail products, but I just got word that there are seven, I repeat, SEVEN new lip products headed our way as well. I mention at the end of this post the product I'm the most interested in, but I'd love to hear if anything here catches your eye.

(from beautyadvisorlounge.com)

From deep lines to dry lips to thin and parched pouts, Coty’s Sally Hansen brand has developed for 2011 new formulas to help eradicate lip issues. The new vitamin-powered lip treatments are infused with superfruits acai and pomegranate to help promote moisture retention.

The Vitamin Lipcare Collection includes:

Vita-A Lip Line Smoother: A peach-flavored lip-saver formulated with a vitamin A peptide nutrient complex. The lip detox is known to smooth lines and soften lips.

Vita-B Lip Moisturizer: Formulated for dull, dehydrated lips, this Juicy Berry-flavored lip treatment contains vitamin nutrient complex B to help boost lip moisture and hyaluronic filling spheres to smooth imperfections.

Vita-C Lip Plumper: This tangerine-flavored blend of vitamin nutrient complex C promises to stimulate collagen production and micro sponges for fuller looking lips.

Vita-E Lip Soother: This vanilla flavored, vitamin-powered lip treatment is infused with nutrient complex E and essential fatty acids to soften lips.

The products are priced at $4.95 each.

Also new for lips is a Lip Shimmer Plumping Balm, which is an ultra-plumping, custom-color gloss that reacts with your unique PH to create the perfect shade. Marine filling spheres and polypeptides hydrate and swell to fill lip contours, creating a voluminous look.

To relax lip lines and restore the appearance of lip tone and elasticity there’s the new Instant Lip Line Relaxer. To calm and soothe dry lips there’s the new Daytime Lip Recovery with a multi-vitamin conditioning complex, soy and peptides. 

The Lip Shimmer Plumping Balm, Instant Lip Line Relaxer and Daytime Lip Recovery are priced at $9.95 each.


I have to admit, I'm the most excited about that Lip Shimmer Plumping Balm. I'm such a sucker for color-adjusting products, but I'm confused because the title says "balm" though the description says "gloss" (usually this type of product comes in gloss form). AND it has shimmer. Interesting!  I'd love to hear your thoughts.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I think I have seen some of these already at CVS. I thought a newer line was on its way as they had clearance on the old stuff at Walgreens a couple of months back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too spotted some of these at Walgreen today. However I didnt see the lip shimmer plumping balm. When I do one will have to be mine!! Cant wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the Vitamin Lipcare Collection at my CVS. Only because the bix boxy display they were in was covering up the coupon printer! They look intriguing, but I'm not sure about all that PR language they use in the descriptions. What exactly are "micro sponges" and how do they make your lips look fuller?!

    But anyway, if I had a coupon I would purchase one just to see how good of a lipbalm it is. Speaking of lipbalm, I still can't find the new Carmex lime lipbalm! I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not sure if anyone has heard this but there is an beautyclub from CVS(: and you get 10% off when you sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get super excited when Sally Hansen comes out with new lip products. They've never disappointed me so far. I just wish they wouldn't discontinue items so often. Whenever I find a SH gloss or lip product I like, I find out it's going to be discontinued or has already been discontinued. Their Chapped Lip Repair used to be my HG dry lip fix until they got rid of it :( Hopefully, I'll find a replacement HG among their new lip treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the Pink Vitamin B Moisture one and I love it so far! It has become part of my nightly routine and I also apply it while I am doing my makeup before I put on lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried the Tangerine Vita-C Plumper and the Lip Shimmer Plumping Balm. The only thing tangerine about the balm is the color..no tangerine scent or flavor. No noticeable plumping effect. Slightly more impressed with the Lip Shimmer Balm. It is actually a gloss in a wierd sorta squeeze tube. It does darken my lips and plump them a bit. I won't repurchase either.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig