Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 24, 2010

Spotted: New Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Candy Collection!

[NOTE: to see the other new collection from Physicians Formula, please click here]

Talk about a Christmas present! I have not been this excited about a new product in I don't know how long. I need to thank my wonderful reader Jess for this scoop and these amazing pics--I am absolutely freaking OUT about these new goodies from Physicians Formula, and I think you'll understand why in a second:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
New Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Candy Collection

DO YOU SEE THAT, FOLKS? RETRACTABLE EYELINER TRIOS!!

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Three full-size retractable 24-hour wear liners, and do you see how the black shade is just like the black shades in the gel cream liner trios?? In other words, it's black with colored SHIMMER!

Do you feel me jumping up and down right now? If you're a longtime reader of this blog, you KNOW that I'm a retractable eyeliner NUT. I love love love my retractable liners, and if these are of the same caliber as the PF gel cream liners, well, they'll be my new holy grail product for 2011, that's for sure.

OK, let me try to peel myself off the ceiling for a bit and show you the new shadows in this collection:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Jess, I just cannot thank you enough for totally making my day with these pictures! I am beyond excited to try these new offerings from Physicians Formula! Thanks again for the fantastic scoop!

So, are you as excited as I am about these new goodies? Will you be looking for them at your local drugstores? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I just heard about the new Physician's Formula Glam collection now they're coming out with this Eye Candy Collection! Ahh! I'm jumping up and down now too! New Shadows and new Eyeliners! Gosh this can make a girl go CRAZY! I cannot wait until these bad boys are out in stores for me to snatch on to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, they just keep comming out with more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care for pencil liners myself but I've been meaning to try their gel liners! It is funny though that they call the blue liner "natural" and the brown liner "playful" lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phyrra: I had a feeling you might like this one. ;)

    Chantal: thanks so much for reminding me about that other new collection (how could I forget??). I just updated this post with a link to the other new PF goodies. :)

    Kitten Mittens: I know, right?? It's crazy! ;)

    Victoria: Haha! I didn't even think about that! I guess since those are the liners for blue eyes that maybe they consider a blue liner on blue eyes "natural"? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp* Oh, I hope a drugstore near me actually will have this display at some point! They look awesome! I'm loving that combination of bright blue and a pink shade in that one palette. This is exciting! I have all the POP shadows and I think they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh. now you've got my interest piqued about those retractable liners. I've never tried any sort of liners from PF, but I'm a fan of the retractable sort, so you'll have to let us know if you get a chance to test them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Cant. Wait. Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love the retractable liners! As much as I love gel liners they're sometimes still fiddly for me so I'm glad they came out with an easier option in the same colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. The palette for brown eyes is so pretty! I might have to wait for a good sale, which is hard to come by from PF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I jut bought these yesterday at RiteAid, and already both Blue sets were gone. i grabbed one of each of the other three sets lol. And so far they ddin't disappoint! i really reallyreally wanna hunt down the blue set now...

    are these LE?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig