Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Mani

Ever since my Halloween Candy Corn mani, I've been wanting to play around with scotch tape some more (thanks, Chloe!), so for Thanksgiving I thought I'd use some pretty fall shades and do a quasi-gradient manicure. I used three of the browns from the Sally Hansen Fall 2010 Tracy Reese collection:


I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out (it always can be better) but I totally forgot to paint the edges of my nails, so you can see the dark brown of Bittersweet showing through a bit. Oh well..it's just for one day so who cares, right?

Thanks for taking a peek, and I hope you're having a wonderful day!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Very interesting. Works well with Thanksgiving holiday. Sounds like a technique I'd like to do; if I found patience. hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Happy Thansgiving to you and your loved ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love reminds me of a chocolate bar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours of turkeys! LOL. so cute.

    by the way, I just read through your disclaimer and realized that I had not ask for permissions before adopting some of your pictures. However, I did link them back to their original posts. If you don't wish them to be on my blog, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    also, you didn't watermark pictures and I did that for you. I added your blog on the picture just in case my readers thought they were mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Love the nails! Not quite a fan of the color choices, but I will definitely be using this with other shades of colors!

    PS. New reader:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love this so much!!! :)
    I have a dress that looks like that. LOL So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig