Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Spotted: Milani Rockstar Heavy Glitter Nail Lacquers

I am SO excited that the new 2011 Milani core collection products (read: not limited edition) are already surfacing at CVS stores (click here if you missed my pics of the Melange Infusion of Colors Baked Eyeshadows).

I've been looking everywhere for the new Rockstar Heavy Glitter polishes because there's a dupe of Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday in this new collection and I neeeeeed it! Unfortunately, I have yet to find this display in my area, but my lovely Twitter follower Chloe (@_chlozilla) found it in her area and was kind enough to send some great pics our way. HUGE thanks to Chloe for these!

image credit: Chloe for Nouveau Cheap
Milani Rockstar Heavy Glitter
One Coat Glitter and Jewel FX Specialty Nail Lacquers
(retail: $4.99 at CVS)

image credit: Chloe for Nouveau Cheap
(see the Happy Birthday dupe on the far left?)

image credit: Chloe for Nouveau Cheap

Glitter gals: how excited are you to find these new polishes? Which shades are catching your eye?
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I am impatiently waiting to find these here. I *NEED* all of them. I'm such a glitter fiend. I am really excited about the Happy Bday dupe "Gems"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ommggggg these look amazing! i love the blue, purple, and deborah lipman dupe..ok i'll go pass out from the prettiness lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it, they were $5.49 at my CVS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They just put up the display at my CVS either last night or this morning! $4.99 at my store.

    I really want the happy birthday one, and I'm kind of tempted by the huge gold glitter, even though it looks super tacky in the bottle to me. XD But I love it! The other glitters are really pretty too, but not as exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just thinking last night that i didnt really need more glitter in my life, and that i should start looking at cremes, but dang it all, i like the sparkley blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still hunting for this. I have a feeling I'm not going to get the gold but will the Happy Birthday dupe. And in the front, is that a darkened green? Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hana, I think Deborah Lippmanns with the gigantic glitter are ugly and tacky, and yet that doesn't stop every other nail polish nut from paying the big bucks to wear them. Go and get it, you know you need it. Just tell everyone it's a Lippmann when you're wearing it, it quickly goes from tacky to chic! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to see these aren't an LE release, so I don't have to stress over finding them!

    G, do you happen to know if the Revlon Top Speeds are going to be core or if they'll be disappearing soon? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel: I *think* the Top Speeds are core collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know for a fact NYC and most likely the outer boroughs does not have this collection yet. Why do I know this? Because I checked maybe 4-5 in the last week :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT? A Happy Birthday dupe?! That is my biggest lemming! I am so excited right now! *does happy dance* I really hope I can find these...

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i need to get to a CVS asap to check this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CORE? *throws confetti*

    i've been ripping my hair out looking for these everywhere! i love glitter!

    funny enough, i had JUST convinced myself that i wanted Happy Birthday when i saw these Milanis on MUA. gotta love the drugstore dupes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I finally found this display last night, and got one of everything except the Happy Birthday dupe, because that was sold out! Gah! And it's the one I wanted most!

    So...are you saying these polishes will be core line? Or am I getting two different pieces of information confused?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I may make it my goal to hit every cvs in palm beach county. I just discovered your blog - thank you for such an awesome resource!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig