Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sneak peek: Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens Black Friday Sales



A huge thanks to my lovely Twitter follower, @somecrazedlady, for tweeting me the link to the Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens Black Friday sale info!

I had already seen the Wags sale on another site (and pretty much freaked out in excitement to share it with you), but it's great to have them all in one place! Click here for Wags, here for CVS and here for Rite Aid to see the complete list of everything that's going to be on sale. I'm only highlighting what I believe to be the exceptional beauty-related sales!

All of the following sales will run from 11/25 - 11/27:

Free products are in bold.

RITE AID
Colgate Total Advance Toothpaste or 360 Manual Toothbrush
$1.77 with $1 +UP Rewards = $0.77

Nivea Creme Tins
3 for $0.99

Dial Hand Soap
$0.99

Select Designer Fragrances
50% off

Candle Lite Candles
BUY ONE GET TWO FREE

WALGREENS
(Note: instead of Register Rewards, they're calling it Jingle Cash, but it functions the exact same way as Register Rewards)

Revlon Lipstick or Super Lustrous Lipgloss
$6.99 with $5 Jingle Cash = $1.99

CoverGirl Continuous Lipstick or Lash Exact Mascara
$3.99 with $2 Jingle Cash = $1.99

Secret Scent Expressions Body Splash
$3.49 with $3.49 Jingle Cash = FREE

Gilette Venus Embrace, Spa Breeze or Breeze Razor System
$7.99 with $5 Jingle Cash = $2.99

Bic Soleil Bella or Flex4 Disposable Razors (3pk)
$2.99 with $2 Jingle Cash = $0.99

Herbal Essences haircare
$2.49 with $1.50 Jingle Cash = $0.99

Colgate 3D White Toothpaste
$2.99 with $2.99 Jingle Cash = FREE

Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength Toothpaste
$2.99 with $2.99 Jingle Cash = FREE

Dial Body Wash for Men
$3.99 with $3 Jingle Cash = $0.99

Noxzema Skincare
$3.99 with $3 Jingle Cash = $0.99

Olay Body Wash
$3.49 with $1.50 Jingle Cash = $1.99

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion $1.99

Patriot Jar Candles Buy One, Get Two Free

Select fragrances: 75% off

CVS

Wet n Wild or Color Concept Makeup Kits
$2.99

Assorted fragrances
BOGOFREE

Carmex Lip Balm
$0.99 with $0.99 Extra Bucks = FREE

Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
$3.99 with $3.99 Extra Bucks = FREE

Conair Hair Dryer $9.99 get Conair Curling Iron FREE

Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Lotion
$6.99 with $6.99 Extra Bucks = FREE

Herbal Essences Hydralicious shampoo and conditioner
$3.99 with $3.99 Extra Bucks = FREE

L.A. Looks Styling Gel
$2.99 with $2.99 Extra Bucks = FREE

Listerine Pocketpaks
$2.99 with $2.99 Extra Bucks = FREE

Old Spice Fresh Collection or Gillette Odor Shield Deodorant
$4 with $4 Extra Bucks = FREE

Renpure Organics Shampoo and conditioner
$4.99 with $4.99 Extra Bucks = FREE

So...what do you think? Are you excited about anything in particular that I've listed? Lots of free beauty products to be had this Black Friday, but no free makeup. Hopefully Rite Aid will have more makeup deals!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Blah =( of COURSE I work from 9-7 on friday >.<

    Hope I can still get some deals from wags...cvs isn't too impressive, but omg Revlon l/s and l/g!?! MINE!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to hunting drugstore deals.. so I'm wondering if the Walgreens Jingle Cash is something like a coupon I need to cut out in the paper, or if it's already in the register at checkout. Because I need to stock up on Revlon lipsticks. :) Also, do you know if it's for all Revlon lipsticks? Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Lilacs: Awww, sorry you have to work that day. :(

    Rebecca: I mentioned in this post that Jingle Cash is what they're calling it, but it's actually the same thing as regular Register Rewards. If you're unfamiliar with Register Rewards, just google "Walgreens Register Rewards" and several blogs will come up that explain how Register Rewards work. Other bloggers explain it in detail and much better than I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess no killer deals on Yes to Carrots this year :(

    I'm kinda bummed about these. But they do have some great pricing on normal day to day products.

    I figured with the they way everyones pocket books are being squeezed, they would roll out the big guns, guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so disappointed at my CVS today!!! Not *all* L'Oreal HiP were 75% off. The duoshades and gel liners are still full price in my store :(

    (I'm in CA)

    I did however snag Intrepid and Fiery, and would have bought the other 4 remaining pigments if I had more cash! I love Intrepid and your dupe post helped me decide to get it instead of the other ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin: I don't think anyone ever said that ALL HiP was on clearance. I've been mentioning all along that only select products from this line are 75% off, including all HiP pigments. Maybe you got that confused? Anyway, here's the full list if you need it:

    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2010/11/heads-up-cvs-loreal-clearance-sale.html

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig