Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 12, 2010

Quick question: has anyone heard of this new Chanel Paradoxal dupe??

So apparently there's a new Revlon display out there called "Perplex" that has a Chanel Paradoxal dupe. According to my lovely reader virginiaisforluvrs, who just left a comment on this post, the display says something about "the hottest runway colors" or something like that?

virginiaisforluvrs, if you're reading this, please tell us more! Is this a polish-only display, or are there other things in the display too (eyeshadow, lipstick, etc.)?

And of course, if YOU have seen this display, please leave a comment and tell us what you think! I'm pretty excited by the thought that there's a Revlon shade that's an exact dupe for Chanel Paradoxal! And for $4.99?? I'm in!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I just picked it up! It was a small cardboard display with 8 bottles of polish. The display said "Hot off the runway - get the season's "it shade" for less" and it's called "perplex" - I posted bottle pics on MUA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink: Oooh, thanks for the info! I was kind of hoping there might be shadows or lipsticks too, but heck, I'll gladly take a polish! Do you think it's an exact dupe? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, it looks like it, its got the subtle glowy shimmer in it. I dont have paradoxal, so I cant do a dupe test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink: Oh! Well thanks for the info! I totally understand--I was the same way with Chanel Jade! lol! I bought all these so-called dupes but since I don't own the real thing, all I can really say is "I THINK this is very close, when compared to all the pics I've seen of the real thing." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read about it - looks like a great dupe! Now, I need to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. I was totally going to ask you about this! I saw it at CVS last night, and picked it up tonight (I had a $3 off Revlon purchase coupon from the coupon machine, a $5 of $15 purchase coupon from my receipt, and Revlon was BOGO 50% off so I got four nail polishes, including the Demure one that matches the lipstick you reviewed). I haven't seen Paradoxal in real life, but Perplexed does look like the pictures I've seen online.

    I would love to see someone do a comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is a link to the MUA post a wonderful nail boarder put up: http://makeupalley.com/m_117690068

    LOVE it! I don't have CVS though. *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it shows up at Wags! The CVS stores where I live are next to useless as far as getting new products goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I was just saying to myself the other day that I hope there is a dupe for the Paradoxal.

    I would type more but, I apparently I have to go hunting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, just a display full of this nail polish! How odd! I tried it on my pinkie nail, and I would have to guess that it's not a dupe but pretty darn close! The pink shimmer is only noticeable in the sun, and it's dark grey-purple in the shade or indoors.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig