Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

OK, so you know I've been obsessed with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure ever since I saw the full display and showed you pics in this post.

But now that I've had some time to really play around with the bottle I purchased at Walgreens, I love it even more, and I wish I could run out and give each and every one of you this polish. It's like a bottle full of surprises, I tell you!

I have been wearing Jordana Island Fuchsia for several days (click here for pics), but after I started seeing some tip wear, I knew I wanted to layer it with Hidden Treasure to see how it would look. To my surprise, Hidden Treasure has four very distinct looks when layered on top of Island Fuchsia, depending on the lighting.

Hidden Treasure Four Ways:

Sometimes the pink in Island Fuchsia really pulls out the purple in Hidden Treasure.

Other times, you can really see the almost glow-in-the-dark seafoam green.

In low lighting, Hidden Treasure looks like glowing embers.

And in other types of lighting, it looks like you've got flakes of pure gold on your nails.

Do you own Hidden Treasure yet? What's your favorite color to use as a base?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I just bought this 2 days ago, thanks to your original post! :-) Haven't used it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have it yet because the Walgreen's stores that I've visited don't have this display up yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to find it, but I definitely want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still looking *holds head in shame*..but thanks for the swatch its beautiful :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that color is so versatile! I really have to get that when I find it! I really need to paint my nails soon anyway, my essie chinchilly is chipped halfway up each finger on my right hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes!! i got it last night.. LOVE XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies! It sounds like this color is slowly but surely making its way across the country, so hopefully for those of you who haven't been able to spot it yet, you'll be seeing it VERY soon. I can't wait for you all to get it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah, I want it SO MUCH. The only drugstore I have locally is Rite Aid, but of course, when I got down there today, Hidden Treasure was the ONLY color from the new collection they were sold out of. Figures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CANNOT find this anywhere! I've gone to Ulta, Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woo-hoo! i had called fred meyers and waited for it to come in. today they called me at home and held two bottles of hidden treasure for me untill i could get there. i also got silver lining,ring my shell, bermuda sand and sea and be seen. i am so psyched! hidden treasure in fairbanks alaska!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig