Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Demeter Collection

I actually received a lot of emails this morning in reference to my last post about Demeter fragrances now available at CVS. Since so many of you asked to see my personal collection, I thought I'd take a picture of my more unusual and rare Demeter fragrances.

You can pretty much see the names on the bottles, except for that last one, which is a Demeter Special Edition "Pink Grapefruit". It's old, so the handwritten name has faded. Anyway, if there is any scent here that you're curious about, just leave a comment and I'll do my best to explain it to you!

Click to enlarge.

Also, I just realized that I put two bottles of "Madeleine" in this photo (the old, rounder-shaped bottle and the newer, square-shaped bottle). I guess I love it so much I wanted to show it to you twice. :)
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Wow, you weren't kidding about your obsession with Demeter. I guess I've got to check them out soon, hmm? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa holy water! haha. i always wondered why holy water even had a smell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does Holy Water smell, and the Pruning Shears too? Haha, love your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shela! Yeah, they're quite addicting, to say the least. xo :)

    Hey giz and Nina! Holy Water: It's probably one of the hardest scents to describe in words, but definitely one of my faves. It's got a clean, aquatic note to it, but at the same time it's soft and delicate and I pick up a teeeeny bit of an incense note in the background (not heavy or headache-inducing though). It seriously is exactly like how you would think "Holy Water" would smell, if that makes any sense. LOVE it because it's just so unusual, yet it's one of those scents that you cannot stop sniffing once you put it on. It's intriguing and mysterious, in a good way. Hope that helps!

    Also, Pruning Sheers is fabulous! It seriously smells like how the air around you smells after you've been pruning shrubs! It's clean and green and refreshing. That's the best way I can describe it. Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm just wondering how many ounces are in each of these bottles 1 ounce or 1/2 ounce. I'd really like to know. please and thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jamilex! These bottles are all 1 ounce. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! You helped A Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm? I wonder what holy water would smell like...Also , sticky toffee pudding , YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey princess azure! Holy Water smells like clean, fresh water with a slight incense note. I love it! Also, Sticky Toffee Pudding smells exactly how you would expect it to smell. Sweet, sugary, vanilla and butterscotch. Super yummy. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is one of those "Paperback" or is that just my wishful thinking? :P

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig