Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(Urgent!) Bargain of the Day (BOTD)


OK, now before I get into this, please note that you only have until Saturday to get this deal. That said:

My BOTD for today is:

Softsoap Moisturizing Body Wash in Honeysuckle and Orange Peel

Through Saturday, you can get an 18 oz bottle at Target for 3 dollars! Yes, 3 bucks! (Retail price is $5.49). Please note that this appears to be an in-store only sale, as I could not find a listing on Target's website.

What I love about this shower gel is the fragrance. It smells like something you'd find from a high end retailer like Fresh or Laura Mercier. It's the perfect combination of warm honey and refreshing citrus and it doesn't have that annoying "drugstore shower gel" scent. This is a gorgeous blend that just screams "Springtime" and I can't stress enough how much you need to own and use this if you're a fan of honey and/or citrus scents.

This formula contains aloe, honeysuckle flower extract, and orange peel extract and it feels soft and moisturzing on the skin due to those magical little moisture beads (not as moisturizing as say, Olay Ribbons, but it definitely doesn't dry out my skin at all). I get a nice, rich lather when I use it with my bath pouf and I don't require a lot of product to get the job done. For a drugstore formula, this is a winner all around.

Sorry hurry to Target and get yourself a bottle (and check out the Degree Fine Fragrance Collection when you're there) and let me know what you think!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so glad you pointed this out as it is my kind of product and I wouldn't have noticed it without you. I will let you know what I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you think of it, Oceanwoman! I have been using it almost every single day since I got it and I love it more and more every time I use it. It's a real departure from the other Softsoap fragrances :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally used this product (on sale at Target this week for $2.99) and it delivered all those good qualities you mention. Again, thanks for pointing this out, Recessionista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOOO glad you finally got some, Oceanwoman! I just knew you'd love it :) And thanks for the scoop on the sale...I must stock up!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig